Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning early risers.

istockphoto-1368832911-612x612.jpg

I'm off to shake loose the cobwebs and clean out the Tempest . Blow up the tires and hopefully get it running. Later men.

Monday morning to you all. Hopefully the worker bees took the day off with tomorrow being a holiday.
Well we survived another veteran's golf tournament. It took almost six hours to complete which is so sloooow.
The only reason we want to join is every state has their own state chapter. Once you play three tournaments and become a full-fledged member then you can play in any scheduled tournament. Looking through this year's schedule by state's they played some really cool courses. We like to play so sees like a no brainer. I just need to work on the so slow pace of play mind set.

And back to work... 11 hours to go! :) Yesterday was a complete waste.. drummed for 3 hours then slept on and off all day.. that weather was just too nasty to do **** in :(

That is good loss... what are you down to if you don't mind? and goal?
I'm down to 206. With my build at 6'1 I've never been able for 40 years to get below 197 to many years of lifting weights. I still lift but no heavy stuff anymore. Goal I'm not sure just keep plugging away and see where I end up. I apparently inspired the wife she's down 22 pounds. Nice to have her on board too.

I'm down to 206. With my build at 6'1 I've never been able for 40 years to get below 197 to many years of lifting weights. I still lift but no heavy stuff anymore. Goal I'm not sure just keep plugging away and see where I end up. I apparently inspired the wife she's down 22 pounds. Nice to have her on board too.
go for 185.... below 190 is kind of amazing.. i used to be a lot heavier also. I assume you basically changed diet? Took a long time for me to learn that you can't out-workout bad food...

Pulled Valiant out . Tires inflated on tempest.
Put in a new battery. Well new to the car.
It started . Good enough for me.
I need a nap.

go for 185.... below 190 is kind of amazing.. i used to be a lot heavier also. I assume you basically changed diet? Took a long time for me to learn that you can't out-workout bad food...
I just cut about 80% of my carbs which seemed to do the trick. I went in and got on a machine which measures your body makeup. muscle, water, fat, etc... It said my ideal body weight was 206. Well, I'm now and feel I got at least another 10-15 to go. 185 not sure with my built I could do that. I don't want to lose any muscle. A lack of muscle or strength is a big problem with people as they age. I'm almost 67 and going to maintain what I got. I still play softball year-round, take care of five acres, lift, walk the golf course, a lot of other things people at my age don't do but I can and still enjoy doing it.

-
Back