Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm having left over ribs
The rain actually cooled the grill so the chicken didn’t overcook till I could get it. :thumbsup:

IMG_4463.jpeg

Looks like 2/3 there and includes the engine. So if she measured the other stuff the same, I'd call it a win!
Well you do reallize women cant measure. if you hold your thumb and index finger 4 inches apart on a tape measure.
All there lives they are told that's 9 inches.:eek::rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well you do reallize women cant measure. if you hold your thumb and index finger 4 inches apart on a tape measure.
All there lives they are told that's 9 inches.:eek::rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Metric works real good to impress a gal just tell them you have 10 MM and 1 centimeter wide. :rofl:

Going in another direction. Looks like I sold the tempest custom overhead cam .
6 ragtop.
Well at least I have a deposit. He is picking it up in 3 weeks..so I started cleaning it out it's been more of a storage vehicle .
Anyway being I'm not a stock original guy I looked at the spare 73 cuda grill I have and my 64 Valiant. And took a few quick measurements. Since I ate a brownie one of the neighbors gave me I think she is trying to Cosby me.
Brownies always give me fun ideas.
I think I can make the cuda grill work.
Or maybe I should just go visit the brownie lady,.

We went out for a walk and met up with our neighborhood exterminator.

20230702_182202.jpg

Hopefully going to look and buy that Weiand Poly intake tomorrow afternoon.

6 ragtop.
Well at least I have a deposit. He is picking it up in 3 weeks..so I started cleaning it out it's been more of a storage vehicle .
Anyway being I'm not a stock original guy I looked at the spare 73 cuda grill I have and my 64 Valiant. And took a few quick measurements. Since I ate a brownie one of the neighbors gave me I think she is trying to Cosby me.
I'm not a stock original guy as well go visit the brownie lady and she might give you some ideas on how to fit the grill.

6 ragtop.
what year Tempest? 68-9? did yours have the 4-barrel?
still have the Overheadcam Sprint 6 emblems from my first car.

I'd take the rain. Neither heat nor humidity broke.
First time I've ever taken the A/C to the third floor since I stopped sharing the house.

-
Back