Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nope...I am at the edge of the PA mountains and I live on top of the world....well for here anyway

Here's roughly where you will be (Sublime1) and the nearest 4 of us, Hoppy Zk Matt and OMR.
1688305309679.png

(dark green is my park)

Computer just went goofy. Wanted to make a new tab when I clicked anything, but not open it. :wtf: Did shut down and it came back normal, :thumbsup:

Hey guys. O fun. I get to cross he'll hole Texas next week. With my 5th wheel. Heat will be a concern...

Can't get anyone who wants to work here. This a a gas station. My friend owns it. Yep just to run a cash register

20230701_102417.jpg

Baack already. Been lied to again by the weather experts. Approximately the exact moment I hit the switch on the trimmer, I felt rain drops. :BangHead: I did get a little bit done before it really kicked in, but too much to be plaing with lectric cords now... Guess I will find something else to do...

Baack already. Been lied to again by the weather experts. Approximately the exact moment I hit the switch on the trimmer, I felt rain drops. :BangHead: I did get a little bit done before it really kicked in, but too much to be plaing with lectric cords now... Guess I will find something else to do...
Them and doctors get paid for being wrong. :BangHead: :BangHead: :mob: :mob: :mob:

morning, nice day here and the next few days. Need to get out on the brush hog and get some mowing done.

-
Back