Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Something's fishy here. Just saw this on tv. Gwyneth Paltrow's company.

1688301291578.png

That resistance setup he linked to is pretty nice. My brain is on axes and stocks - that's already too many things to thing about -
I have one it is technically for gauges, but anything really for a known resistance. $50 is a steal for that.

Good morning all. More rain hear over night as expected. I think I heard a few fireworks type rumbles last night, but storms were moving through by then, so not much. There were some thunder rumbles though.
Nothing here, expected later today.

Drive N from the Burg till it looks like you are lost. Make a right and continue till you ar certain you are lost. :steering:You finally find a Sheetz store. Turn right and get lost again. You are there. :thumbsup:
Don't forget to turn left at the field with the horse standing in it

Oh yeah turn near the white church!
I did! Good land mark.
Congrats guy! Man that is one clean truck. Me personally I have never understood lowering a truck? But it is sure popular.
I feel the same way. But it can be fixed.
Good morning all. More rain hear over night as expected. I think I heard a few fireworks type rumbles last night, but storms were moving through by then, so not much. There were some thunder rumbles though.
None made it here last night. Put the Heep in the garage assuming it would rain.
Morning all y’all! Looks like we have a Church up on Eastern side of PA. inquiring about us coming up to get a Church security team spooled up. If it bears fruit I will keep you guys posted. We cannot reveal the Church for a whole bunch of obvious reasons, but it is on Eastern side of the State North of Allentown. I know a bunch of you are in PA but I got no idea where? Regardless, if it works out I will accidentally book an extra day or two in my travel arrangements. It will be a hoot if I end up training up there.
IIRC Allentown is about 1:15 early Sunday morning. From Wolfie its probably just under an hour under the same traffic conditions.
Drive N from the Burg till it looks like you are lost. Make a right and continue till you ar certain you are lost. :steering:You finally find a Sheetz store. Turn right and get lost again. You are there. :thumbsup:
That's the difference from Jersey. At least North Jersey. There is almost always a bar or tavern in the jersey directions.
Now that right there are some directions I can understand! Piece of cake! I think Matt is close as well?
Can't recall how far drive it is to Hoppy's. About the same time and distance as getting to Carlisle. 3 hours? From Allentown add an maybe an hour.

I have one it is technically for gauges, but anything really for a known resistance. $50 is a steal for that.
I've got to the point that my brain can't think about two unrelated things at once.
Maybe I never could and now I know it.

Hoppy's buddy Matt is jsut down the road now. His other place you drive past the church again.

I am making a VR tester and I need a panel mount in te style that take a say 194 bulb just led that wont work for this. Need one with resistance. Pluss the led will light up at sy 1 volt.

Talk about foggy memory. Places I worked always had blank panels and boxes for mounting lights, switches, etc

-
Back