Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey guys, one of my college buddies from New York has come across another Mopar guy local to him with some parts for sale...

He was asking me what this intake is, and we think it's a factory 318 poly dual quad intake....

Is anyone looking for one of these, I think he can get a hold of it if someone needs it, let me know...

View attachment 1716109114

View attachment 1716109115

View attachment 1716109116
58 poly dual quad, they’re going for 650-900 all day long

I'm looking for the original 70 440 valve covers... :BangHead:
Amd repops 66-around74 bbm valve covers. If you go to their site, you can at least see what they think the 70 covers look like.
I had a few unidentified covers, and a friend on the b-side posted the amd pics
I identified 4 of my five, a guess on the last one would be a c-body, that amd doesn't do.

Funny thing about that, when I was using my salvaged 6.1 from a Wrecked challenger I wanted a OEM radiator. There was just not one to be had I mean anywhere, even the Mopar boys in Portland at Wildcat. One of my last calls searching for the radiator the guy at the salvage yard hears my frustration and just tells me “ Sonny don’t nobody wreck them cars backing up”
Yep. Was a hemi in a 300 at local yard a few years ago. Facia/radiator was destroyed.

K... all cleaned up and ready for sanding.. gonna try to be in primer by next weekend
1688247552303.jpeg

Good evening. Got to love the wasted time of going over the same **** for the umpteenth time for compliance training for the current client! Not to mention the politically correct feel safe and inclusion BS. ok rant over!

Evening fellers, just got back from picking up a new toy-project. Lived it hole life in Canyon City Pueblo area so zero rust. Plenty of bumps and bruises, and dropped 3 inches.

F2BA942A-30D5-4D8C-8600-4A5C27811EDA.jpeg

024E1860-C4BF-4CD2-83BF-6AEEF7A8572E.jpeg

B9556AF5-309B-433E-9836-DDDB3F1D3049.jpeg

Good evening. Got to love the wasted time of going over the same **** for the umpteenth time for compliance training for the current client! Not to mention the politically correct feel safe and inclusion BS. ok rant over!
On the road yesterday a truck and big gooseneck car trailer with 3 old cars on it, 2 1950 something and 1 was a 68 roadrunner I think. Passed me buy going the other direction.
Thought it might have been you.

Plenty of scapes and things but runs and drives great. Camed up 318 and a 727. And a Texas Sun tan(no paint on the top.

Morning all enjoying the peace and quiet of a sleeping spouse and a hot cup of coffee.
Another golf tournament for us today and I know it's a much better course than what we played yesterday. That place sucked!!
Have a great day and work hard trying to accomplish nothing...after all it's Sunday.

Last edited:
Morning pre 4th Celebrants.
Busy day yesterday on my feet Waay to much.
New water line to outside. New electric line to sun porch.
Had to be 150 in the attic.
Looks like the overhead cam 6 convert is getting a new home. Guy came by and left a deposit. Yippie more space.

Man you were busy!
I had help, but yes.
Woke up with a Charlie horse in left leg calf.
Not a fun night, but just finished breakfast and going outside to do some yard work. Trim the bushes stuff.
Neighbor across the road said she needs the drivers air bag replaced. I said looks fine to me.

14724371_508037836066510_3841589885023711156_n.jpg

Man you were busy!
That electric line has bothered me forever.
The original owner plugged in an extension cord in an outlet behind the washer.
Then up the wall thru a hollow clothes pole. Behind the door jamb , down and back out to a an outlet NAILED to a board.
You really couldn't see it but it's bothered me forever.

-
Back