Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
also when you take the cover back off make sure none of the bolt holes aren't bent in from overtightening... (i assume it's a stamped steel cover)

His prices are fair.
I do not beleive any rear sway bars were sold with A-bodies until the 70s.
When Harvey et al were developing the Team Starfish cars they found rear bars created snap oversteer at high speed.
Steve Wall found the same when he tried one out on his '68 Notch at Willow Springs. He's posted pics and/or video

His prices are fair.
I do not beleive any rear sway bars were sold with A-bodies until the 70s.
When Harvey et al were developing the Team Starfish cars they found rear bars created snap oversteer at high speed.
Steve Wall found the same when he tried one out on his '68 Notch at Willow Springs. He's posted pics and/or video
Well I don't drive much past 30mph.:rolleyes:

Verts have more weight on the tail than even the glassbacks. Still would want to use the smallest rear bar and large front. Probably OK on the street especially if careful on downslpe turns, especially in the wet.

Drove around a bit. Crap day for yard sales. Sky is pretty dismal between smoke and clouds. Was almost clear last night when I came home Moon was bright and almost normal looking. Rain later should ‘wash out’ some of the smoke

morning!
Belated
Its stinkin hot already.
And i was a hero by 9:00 am.
Gas station had fueling issues, filters dirty and stuck. So i went and grabbed my blue point filter wrench and saved the day. Scored a 24 pack of Michelob Ultra for my good deed. Yay!
So, A/C in shop up and running.
Garage sale next door, 7 pairs of pliers and a trailer jack with wheel , all for $40. The new channel lock side cutters wer worth almost $40.

Verts have more weight on the tail than even the glassbacks. Still would want to use the smallest rear bar and large front. Probably OK on the street especially if careful on downslpe turns, especially in the wet.
Should help over all the speed bumps ever 100 ft.:mob:

?????

Got some gasket sealer going to use that instead of paper gasket and original cover
This is what you should use on almost everything... it will never leak.. on my 8 3/4 i do a coating of this on the housing, and on the pig and use a paper gasket
P.S. it sucks to clean up later if you remove parts but you will never have a leak.. i use it on almost every gasket on a motor/car

Also.. the smell is addictive... you can pick the stuff up and any autoparts.. been using it since i was like 15 and never had any car leak on me
1688225741785.png

But not in the City! LOL
Those knuckleheads taken things too far.
Honestly. Between all the bike lanes that nobody follows, or use, that have cut down traffic lanes. Then the speed bumps like I posted before. Not to mention road closers for construction everywhere,. Then trying to park. Most neighborhoods have cones and or trash cans holding spaces. I've had more then my share of discussions over the years about those when I moved them.
Rant over.

This is what you should use on almost everything... it will never leak.. on my 8 3/4 i do a coating of this on the housing, and on the pig and use a paper gasket
P.S. it sucks to clean up later if you remove parts but you will never have a leak.. i use it on almost every gasket on a motor/car

Also.. the smell is addictive... you can pick the stuff up and any autoparts.. been using it since i was like 15 and never had any car leak on me
View attachment 1716108984
Dont use on anything you want to get apart!!!

View attachment 1716108984
I need to hit the red X on that one.

-
Back