Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have acquired many keys from being in maintenance over the years. Probably have 20 for current job. Even some of those I barely use and not even sure what they all fit till I find something I need to get in to LOL

Have acquired many keys from being in maintenance over the years. Probably have 20 for current job. Even some of those I barely use and not even sure what they all fit till I find something I need to get in to LOL
I only need one. It opens any pad lock or door lock

Man you guys are prolific, I have been traveling down South Arkansas training a school security team. I think you guys have put up thirty pages? WTF? Today back to the other grindstone and will run brush hog all day mowing. Might be the last pasture mow? it was 107 degrees F yesterday when I headed home. Got on highway driving Scat Pack and got almost 25 mpg over the trip with some spirited driving. While I love my Demon, or Cuda or whatever old muscle, but I have got to say sitting super comfy, in A/C jamming to some Joe Bonamassa, getting 25 mpg while doing shall we say 75 mph is simply amazing technology. That car is amazing. Ran into a wide body on interstate and we leap frogged for miles. It was a blast!

I have a master key

IMG_4453.jpeg

Man you guys are prolific, I have been traveling down South Arkansas training a school security team. I think you guys have put up thirty pages? WTF? Today back to the other grindstone and will run brush hog all day mowing. Might be the last pasture mow? it was 107 degrees F yesterday when I headed home. Got on highway driving Scat Pack and got almost 25 mpg over the trip with some spirited driving. While I love my Demon, or Cuda or whatever old muscle, but I have got to say sitting super comfy, in A/C jamming to some Joe Bonamassa, getting 25 mpg while doing shall we say 75 mph is simply amazing technology. That car is amazing. Ran into a wide body on interstate and we leap frogged for miles. It was a blast!
THay are nice automobiles.

The Makita Tool Girls and Linda Vaughn posters made me the subject of the company western region sexual discrimination seminar :rofl:
They made us take down our Makita girls calendar as well. Of course then they all went in locker doors or tool box lids. Fafnir bearing had good ones too, and of course the original Rigid pipe!

Handcuffs?
Tell you what, if I make Carlisle someone bring one of those dog chain choker collars The lock off your choice pad , or tumbler. It won't matter and a towel, to cover my hands. Closest person who guesses how long it takes me to get out gets a case of beer.
I figure Best bet is Fri. Night into Saturday.

-
Back