Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Had a sunset cruise followed with watching fireworks from the boat. Got some good video. Had an awesome visit with our friends.
Just getting moving to gear up for the car show. Have to show up early,for set up. And Kim and i are doing registration. Going to be hot though.

Good Sunday morning to all the coffee crew

20230702_074950.jpg

Morning gents...

Another piece of the puzzle. . My brother gave me an Edelbrock 1406 that he pulled off his 350

Nice, quiet morning.... Rain coming in though.

Good morning all. More rain hear over night as expected. I think I heard a few fireworks type rumbles last night, but storms were moving through by then, so not much. There were some thunder rumbles though.

Morning all y’all! Looks like we have a Church up on Eastern side of PA. inquiring about us coming up to get a Church security team spooled up. If it bears fruit I will keep you guys posted. We cannot reveal the Church for a whole bunch of obvious reasons, but it is on Eastern side of the State North of Allentown. I know a bunch of you are in PA but I got no idea where? Regardless, if it works out I will accidentally book an extra day or two in my travel arrangements. It will be a hoot if I end up training up there.

Good morning all. More rain hear over night as expected. I think I heard a few fireworks type rumbles last night, but storms were moving through by then, so not much. There were some thunder rumbles though.
We got a decent amount but can use a few more!

I think groundwater is STILL low, but we've been getting rain near every day for over a week. Looks like it will be a nice morning, then HEAVY thunderstorms roll in around 2 PM.
Pond went up a bit so happy about that.

Morning pre 4th Celebrants.
Busy day yesterday on my feet Waay to much.
New water line to outside. New electric line to sun porch.
Had to be 150 in the attic.
Looks like the overhead cam 6 convert is getting a new home. Guy came by and left a deposit. Yippie more space.
That's great!
What happened to the family coming over and hanging out?

Drive N from the Burg till it looks like you are lost. Make a right and continue till you ar certain you are lost. :steering:You finally find a Sheetz store. Turn right and get lost again. You are there. :thumbsup:
Now that right there are some directions I can understand! Piece of cake! I think Matt is close as well?

-
Back