Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Three wheel Isetta.

Remember when those kits were sold in JC Whitney

Sun came out. 82F Not a bad day if you can overlook absolutely dreadful humidity. LOL. I got the trimming I wanted to do today all done. Now we might not even get the bad storm they were calling for.

Sun came out. 82F Not a bad day if you can overlook absolutely dreadful humidity. LOL. I got the trimming I wanted to do today all done. Now we might not even get the bad storm they were calling for.
92* here but 33% humidity so not bad and I did mow the yard so beer time.
Any excuse to have a drink works for me. :thumbsup:

On a note, they said I should of been dead 10 ago. alot of bee rand fools chat goes a long way.
Gotta stick around a bit longer buddy.
Need your advice and a few thong pictures to scare me awake in the morning.

I spent the day caulking trim in preparation of paint. Doorways Are the worst. We have 17 doors in the dang house. I have maybe four more days of caulking ahead of me. We are prepping for the conversion to a mortgage loan from construction loan. I want to drag our feet as much as we can in hopes the interest rate comes down at the end of the year as I anticipate? The counter top material arrived in the US this weekend and is at the port. Once it ships up here, it will get cut and installed by end of the month we hope? We cannot do appraisal for new loan with my janky plywood counter tops on! They have served us well but they are a no fly with appraiser. Same with trim, it must be done prior to appraisal. Time for a well earned toddy!

I spent the day caulking trim in preparation of paint. Doorways Are the worst. We have 17 doors in the dang house. I have maybe four more days of caulking ahead of me. We are prepping for the conversion to a mortgage loan from construction loan. I want to drag our feet as much as we can in hopes the interest rate comes down at the end of the year as I anticipate? The counter top material arrived in the US this weekend and is at the port. Once it ships up here, it will get cut and installed by end of the month we hope? We cannot do appraisal for new loan with my janky plywood counter tops on! They have served us well but they are a no fly with appraiser. Same with trim, it must be done prior to appraisal. Time for a well earned toddy!
**** John you and me have no problems with shitty plywood counter tops as long as our garage is big enough and the stereo is good, WE BE HAPPY.
HO yea and tools and cars and lifts and a pile of girl pictures plastered all over the garage walls.
Bank has to say yes to that.
Cheers buddy...

92* here but 33% humidity so not bad and I did mow the yard so beer time.
Any excuse to have a drink works for me. :thumbsup:
356262871_296214849460050_4311595415151779310_n.jpg

So, it was beautiful outside. Some storms passed us and cooled things down a little. Rain was OUT of the forcast for at least a few hours. Decided to grill something. Get stuff on and this shows up. :wtf:Just about to get food from grill and now it is buckets of water coming down. :BangHead:

IMG_4461.jpeg

So, it was beautiful outside. Some storms passed us and cooled things down a little. Rain was OUT of the forcast for at least a few hours. Decided to grill something. Get stuff on and this shows up. :wtf:Just about to get food from grill and now it is buckets of water coming down. :BangHead:

View attachment 1716109623
I'm having left over ribs

-
Back