Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It has been running fine for years. I wondered that myself about the power shutting off. I should warm mine up and unplug the choke to see if it get's enough heat to stay open without power.
I am curious bout that now... i did just read that a choke can pull 15-20 amps though which sounds pretty insane.. i figured it would be like 2-3

I am curious bout that now... i did just read that a choke can pull 15-20 amps though which sounds pretty insane.. i figured it would be like 2-3
Wow, if that were the case that 14 g. wire would be melted by now.

Good Morning everyone. Been searching things to do when in Alaska. Marie wants to go diving, may surprise her. Most everything else will be inexpensive/free....i.e. sigh seeing, hiking, etc.

Birdies flew the coup yesterday. Guess it was getting too crowded in there. This was the second ‘round of Robins’ this year on the porch light.

IMG_4533.jpeg

IMG_4550.jpeg

IMG_4565.jpeg

IMG_4582.jpeg

IMG_4623.jpeg

IMG_4640.jpeg

IMG_1176.jpeg

Every year 2 birds make a nest in the comcast box behind my shop... and in the lower part of the B in my sign over my door... a lot of chirping til the babies are gone

Mornin heathens. Another scorcher here today. Too bad I got stuff I have to do.

If thats to scale, you have a very large, round house. :lol:

Good Morning
Haha :lol: yep, I am 3 miles from town, straight north of that dot, out in the sticks where I belong on 4 acres of 500 oak and hickory trees
Birdies flew the coup yesterday. Guess it was getting too crowded in there. This was the second ‘round of Robins’ this year on the porch light.

View attachment 1716116671

View attachment 1716116672

View attachment 1716116673

View attachment 1716116674

View attachment 1716116675

View attachment 1716116676

View attachment 1716116677
Watch out, snacks can crawl up there and have a feast, if you here a couple birds going crazy its because a snake has found them. Nice shots

FB_IMG_1669144626090.jpg

Good luck on the quitting smoking.. it will make a massive difference in your life.. that **** killed almost all of my family.

P.S. nice little welder.. i'm amazed at how good these little cheap ones are. I use a Yeswelder from amazon that was like $249 and i would happily buy it again
I just sold My MAC/ Miller 130. Great little welder but I never did use it since I traded for it 10+ years ago.

20230714_114249.jpg

20230714_114226.jpg

I am reading and trying to learn as much as I can. However at the same time trying not to bug him too much so he can build that Hemi!

I am reading and trying to learn as much as I can. However at the same time trying not to bug him too much so he can build that Hemi!
Any cam 300° or bigger is a nasty one. The valves stay open most of the time! :rofl: 300 out of 360° any way.

Haha :lol: yep, I am 3 miles from town, straight north of that dot, out in the sticks where I belong on 4 acres of 500 oak and hickory trees

Watch out, snacks can crawl up there and have a feast, if you here a couple birds going crazy its because a snake has found them. Nice shots

View attachment 1716116684
They are pretty safe there. Right by the front door. Would have to be able to go straight up a brick wall. I was coming in through the garage at night for the past week. I came in that way one night and startled her. Was like a pinball bouncing off of everything trying to fly away in the dark.

Morning, more rain overnight, went out to feed the horses and got eaten alive. Skeeters are out with a vengeance.

-
Back