Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Like I told ya...Look up Taylor Wires pre made. They come in several colors. Also very good ignition wires....

Where are Taylor ignition wires made?

Taylor Cable's Corporate Office and Manufacturing Facility is located in Grandview, Missouri, a Kansas City suburb, housing 100,000 square feet of manufacturing, assembly, and warehouse space.

Definitely good getting passed over with the bad stuff. Just 7 miles away in town though sometimes gets hammered. Thin line and I don’t mind.

Morning, more rain overnight, went out to feed the horses and got eaten alive. Skeeters are out with a vengeance.
Here as well, I miss feeding my naybors 6 horses, he moved 3 years ag.

It's Willys Wednesday!

1689776751612.png

Good morning :D

We are hit and miss a lot here.
Finally getting ahead of the weeds again after all the rain we've had. Have a couple more areas down back to spray. Chance of storms this afternoon. Nothing showing for tomorrow. Think I will wait a day...

Need to order a few more parts... any recommendation on a coil for a small block with pertronix? I need to see if there is a way to mount it on a RPM intake.. don't wanna drill into my firewall..
Also.. does anyone make decent pre-cut plug wires? This is me being lazy and hating doing wires :)
Msd wire set, comes with a tool to crimp, i dont mind making wires now.might be Taylor wires.

Last edited:
Where are Taylor ignition wires made?

Taylor Cable's Corporate Office and Manufacturing Facility is located in Grandview, Missouri, a Kansas City suburb, housing 100,000 square feet of manufacturing, assembly, and warehouse space.
Maybe it was taylor wires that had the crimping tool. They are really nice!

10 minutes of zoomies and now crashed. Dump run done, Ihc road tested and seems to run ok. Need to fix thermostat housing leak.

Finally getting ahead of the weeds again after all the rain we've had. Have a couple more areas down back to spray. Chance of storms this afternoon. Nothing showing for tomorrow. Think I will wait a day...
I have sprayed a couple of times now but liked you said with the rain a lot of new weeds popping up...................

80 degrees already, coffee is especially good this mornin. That blue dot is my home, this storm traveled to Memphis last night and took out 100 thousand peoples electricity.. hailed here last night..
Made a big move on my 66 Plymouth yesterday.

View attachment 1716116628

View attachment 1716116629

View attachment 1716116630
That's the perfect welder.
I bought one last year. Light weight, and welds great on sheet metal.
most folks don't like flux core , but I do.

MC and dist block showed up, as long as my pushrod works that should be the brakes done :) waiting on cast iron paint to show up though... never been able to keep a MC from rusting.. gonna try again

MC and dist block showed up, as long as my pushrod works that should be the brakes done :) waiting on cast iron paint to show up though... never been able to keep a MC from rusting.. gonna try again
If you have an all new brake system, you should use Dot 5 Silicone brake fluid. Does not absorb moisture and will not eat paint... :thumbsup:

If you have an all new brake system, you should use Dot 5 Silicone brake fluid. Does not absorb moisture and will not eat paint... :thumbsup:
I thought 4 was the way to go and 5 did something weird.. i will research.. i think i got a drum/drum MC though which may be an issue :(

-
Back