Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes they have them. Carlisle is not bad. They have nice showers. But yes no electric or water hook ups, Timmy uses a small quiet generator.

Your way away now right? Sick of slumming?
Hey down with the other MOPAR bunch. They usually fill three spots with their setup and appreciate the use of my extra's. I'll offer the two I don't keep to them before I give them back. We haven't been back since 2020 so looking forward to it plus need to sell off the stuff it will be a fire sell just get rid of it.

Scott you retired Military? If so The barracks usually have nice rooms. Craig usually stays there.

I am definately scaling back next year just smalls and a few examples of distributors. Way to hard on me now. Hell I have a month ahead of me cleaning distributors up easily!

Morning tossing all night so finally gave up and came out to see what's up with you all.
Bi-yearly VA physical and blood work this morning. With my weight loss I'm expecting some positive changes with the blood work.
Back feels better but still a few more days before I get back to my regular routine...golf.
Plus with the 100 plus daily temps this week it's a good week to stay inside.
I hope you get the positive results that you are hoping for. Good Luck

-
Back