Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Raise prices, and free shipping. Everybody loves free shipping. Some of us would be inelegible though.

I don't think this translates up into Canada??... I've found places like Eastwood and Inline Tube have Amazon stores. I can still get free Prime shipping and the items are the same price

But who holds the man card? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Craig still has his card...

It's just got a tax stamp on it. :lol:

1690287729582.png

It really isn't bad in the car, sound wise. Yes, steering, brakes, seals, overheating, and run issues seem to be in order for now. It is working very well. It is a blast to drive. I truly like it much more than mine - grrrrrr. Mine will have to go back in the garage for updates
I dunno Eric, yours seems pretty darn close to perfect as is? Your boys is just a totally different ride than yours. Both cool both very different. I would guess you have a lot more of your own creativity and sweat in your boys ride than yours so that perhaps is why the preference? Nothing says I love this car like making your own frame!

I dunno Eric, yours seems pretty darn close to perfect as is? Your boys is just a totally different ride than yours. Both cool both very different. I would guess you have a lot more of your own creativity and sweat in your boys ride than yours so that perhaps is why the preference? Nothing says I love this car like making your own frame!
I am referring to my rat rod, not the Demon. The Demon is almost perfect as is for me. My rat rod was the first I have ever built from scratch. Learned a lot since then. His is built much better overall. And the Charger build is reflecting this also. My rat rod needs a ton of finish work to make it how I would like it and as nice as his. Always make your kid's stuff nicer than yours, right?

I am referring to my rat rod, not the Demon. The Demon is almost perfect as is for me. My rat rod was the first I have ever built from scratch. Learned a lot since then. His is built much better overall. And the Charger build is reflecting this also. My rat rod needs a ton of finish work to make it how I would like it and as nice as his. Always make your kid's stuff nicer than yours, right?
Hah! Got it, I thought you were referencing the Demon for Winter upgrades. And I was thinking holy smokes it is perfect! I totally forgot about your rat rod you built before the boys.

Hah! Got it, I thought you were referencing the Demon for Winter upgrades. And I was thinking holy smokes it is perfect! I totally forgot about your rat rod you built before the boys.
No worries. It is fun, but needs some work. As for the Demon, the front valance should be repainted, and I have some cosmetic changes I would like to make under the hood. Little stuff, but yes, the car is exactly what I want, however, I do want a tight 4000 stall and put the 3.91s back in to run the car at the track to see what it will do. Still just thinking about that though.

Quick stop in to say good morning, been busy getting things gathered for my first cousin to get here, he will be leaving his car here for a week, I am taking him in to to to pick up a rent a car for a trip to Florida to see our other first cousins, all girls 10 to 20 years younger them me, he is going to have his hands full .. :lol:
Everyone have a blessed hump day, 94 for the high today , zero rain

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

Hey Eric you have a picture of your Rat Rod?

They are dirty, smelly, hot and uncomfortable, but loads of fun. Mine will be refined more like his I believe. Maybe a repower this winter also. Time will tell.

3 Rules of Special Forces

Rule #1 - Always Look Cool
Rule #2 - Always Know Where You Are
Rule #3 - If Rule #2 Does Not Apply... Refer to Rule #1

I think those transfer to the Rat Rod :thumbsup:

-
Back