362246499_3559542340958523_7429689049212829504_n.jpg

361592085_3559542244291866_7095889311606963025_n.jpg

361662785_3559542370958520_4926131820535888102_n.jpg

362275521_3559542454291845_1430102530862210077_n.jpg
Car show at the Fogolar Sunday .

Consuming information.. Man this site is AMAZING:thankyou:

D4B Hood Clearance: D4B Hood Clearance?

2bbl - 4bbl swap: 2-Barrel to 4-Barrel Conversion

Feeling good on the Eddy D4B swap fitting under the hood. Thanks @Mopar Tim on the tip about the Eddy vs Holley carb. The Holley sits a bit lower onto the intake and gives me almost an inch... 600cfm on the Eddy is probably a better choice, but I'll see how it all fits and can swap from the 4160 as needed.

Consuming information.. Man this site is AMAZING:thankyou:

D4B Hood Clearance: D4B Hood Clearance?

2bbl - 4bbl swap: 2-Barrel to 4-Barrel Conversion

Feeling good on the Eddy D4B swap fitting under the hood. Thanks @Mopar Tim on the tip about the Eddy vs Holley carb. The Holley sits a bit lower onto the intake and gives me almost an inch... 600cfm on the Eddy is probably a better choice, but I'll see how it all fits and can swap from the 4160 as needed.
Plus ya get more room for the four speed throw out bearing right? Hehehehe

Just got done mounting scope on the little 7-08 I picked up doing some horse trading. Sadly I have not been able to locate any ammo or brass as of yet. Looks like yet another fishing trip on my horizon. I should probably get some insurance on it in case I have yet another boating accident and lose the rifle in the lake?

IMG_0308.jpeg

Dog is my Co-Pilot, one of our hounds. I can’t keep this one out of the truck.

View attachment 1716119345

I love going shopping (when the weather is cooler) and just leaving the windows down in the truck while I go into the Grocery store.

My guess is your pup would enter launch codes and be a fur-rocket.... Mine sits with her chin on the window edge and stares at people

I love going shopping (when the weather is cooler) and just leaving the windows down in the truck while I go into the Grocery store.

My guess is your pup would enter launch codes and be a fur-rocket.... Mine sits with her chin on the window edge and stares at people
Hah! Yes she can launch both in and out of the truck when window is fully down. (Ask me how I know) If I Park the truck and forget to roll windows up I will come back out and she is sitting in the truck waiting. She decides something needs her full and undivided attention she bounces right out. She scared the crap out of me at the Vets last time. I was parked getting ready to take them in for check up and so had my head Down sorting paper work and she launched from back seat crashed into windshield tried vainly for purchase on dash (think old Warner brothers cartoon) then hit side window trying to say “hello” to a oblivious moron guy chasing his small dog that was off leash. He set little Fluffy down to pee and she bolted. Launch codes satisfied! Prey drive full on! Mals will be Mals, that is why there are so many rescue opportunities for them. She is really turning out to be a great partner. Very quick witted. And learns in one or two reps. But very much a handful. Jodi calls her the little terrorist, Hah!

Mornin' folks c\_/
Dog is my Co-Pilot, one of our hounds. I can’t keep this one out of the truck.
I do miss having a large dog. I must admit lil Miss Gracie fits very well up on the back of the love seat watching out the front window. Best guard dog slash alarm system we could have for sure.

Hah! Yes she can launch both in and out of the truck when window is fully down. (Ask me how I know) If I Park the truck and forget to roll windows up I will come back out and she is sitting in the truck waiting. She decides something needs her full and undivided attention she bounces right out. She scared the crap out of me at the Vets last time. I was parked getting ready to take them in for check up and so had my head Down sorting paper work and she launched from back seat crashed into windshield tried vainly for purchase on dash (think old Warner brothers cartoon) then hit side window trying to say “hello” to a oblivious moron guy chasing his small dog that was off leash. He set little Fluffy down to pee and she bolted. Launch codes satisfied! Prey drive full on! Mals will be Mals, that is why there are so many rescue opportunities for them. She is really turning out to be a great partner. Very quick witted. And learns in one or two reps. But very much a handful. Jodi calls her the little terrorist, Hah!

Yup... had a window launch once... deer in the woodline. She was young so we have since corrected that impulse.

Fortunately I was slow rolling on a dirt road

Back from my VA physical and great strides made with my A1C. I am now .2% away from no longer being considered diabetic. With the weight loss I dropped from 7.5 to 5.9 in seven months. The Doc was thrilled she doesn't get too many who reverse their A1C. It hasn't been too difficult should have done it a few years ago.

Back from my VA physical and great strides made with my A1C. I am now .2% away from no longer being considered diabetic. With the weight loss I dropped from 7.5 to 5.9 in seven months. The Doc was thrilled she doesn't get too many who reverse their A1C. It hasn't been too difficult should have done it a few years ago.
That is awesome... really comes down to eating better :) Get rid of that sugar!

Thats awesome! Great news!! You made great strides, I'm sure you can get it down that last bit. :thumbsup:

That is awesome... really comes down to eating better :) Get rid of that sugar!
I never was a sugar eater no candy or pop my downfall was bad carbs. I love breakfast and all the bad things with it. A sandwich or hamburger I need chips or fries. Ice cream a second serving please. It all adds up in a bad way over time. I feel better and wifie swears I look better if possible...haha!! Thanks for the positive comments.

That is good news Craig atta boy.

Got plasma torch and welder running in the quonset, made some cuts for my T-Dolly stand. Welded on a socket, which incorporates a lifting point. Will be easy to move with anything i can hook a chain to.

I never was a sugar eater no candy or pop my downfall was bad carbs. I love breakfast and all the bad things with it. A sandwich or hamburger I need chips or fries. Ice cream a second serving please. It all adds up in a bad way over time. I feel better and wifie swears I look better if possible...haha!! Thanks for the positive comments.
We are opposites in that regard. If we eat sandwiches at home or fast food, I say I want 2 sandwiches instead of sandwich with chips or fries. Back when we would go to cruise-ins at McDonalds I would most often ask for 2 fish sandwiches (should that have been McFish?) although I do get a Big Mac attack from time to time. Rethinking... McMinnow would be more accurate today as their piece of Alaskan Cod has gotten smaller over the years. Arbys and Bojangles will have fish hanging out of the bun but... It's Paddock, not nearly as good.
I do like a big ol' russet baked in the air frier (see Youtube for the how to if interested). I like Idahoans baby red spud potatoes too.
I think my wife would eat some form of potato daily if I didn't express my preference of rice so often.

Got plasma torch and welder running in the quonset, made some cuts for my T-Dolly stand. Welded on a socket, which incorporates a lifting point. Will be easy to move with anything i can hook a chain to.
Let me help you tell the story!

IMG_20230703_195946089 (1).jpg
Well there it is all done just have to install the rest of the butt seats and get another inspection from the health department after I install a fridge to keep the uncooked meat in and I'll be a bonafide, certified, top drawer concession stand, tailgate party truck.
Haven't figured out how I can put you all on the seats and drive you around a car show yet without spilling your beer or loosing a few of ya . :thumbsup:

-
Back