Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
View attachment 1716119395 Well there it is all done just have to install the rest of the butt seats and get another inspection from the health department after I install a fridge to keep the uncooked meat in and I'll be a bonafide, certified, top drawer concession stand, tailgate party truck.
Haven't figured out how I can put you all on the seats and drive you around a car show yet without spilling your beer or loosing a few of ya . :thumbsup:
Sign me up!!! That is awesome!! :)

View attachment 1716119395 Well there it is all done just have to install the rest of the butt seats and get another inspection from the health department after I install a fridge to keep the uncooked meat in and I'll be a bonafide, certified, top drawer concession stand, tailgate party truck.
Haven't figured out how I can put you all on the seats and drive you around a car show yet without spilling your beer or loosing a few of ya . :thumbsup:

Detachable safety rail like a rollercoaster at an amusement park. You'd need to strap those bubbas down!

Think after all the desert racing you've done you would be the hardest to bounce off a seat. lol
My co-driver and I were havin' a mechanically bad race one time. Little hot rod would run fine for a time and then spit and sputter for a while. We were half a lap away from our main pit and wanted desperately to get back to it. It took some of his physical pushing in this one really bad dip in the track. A spectator saw us and as my co-driver was getting belted back in the race car the spectator handed us 2 beers through the window :realcrazy: Two swallows each and we were on our way :lol: We made it back to our pit for the driver change. Popped the distributor cap off and the wire on the points looked funny, them old VeeDubs the wire was attached to the points. Quickly changed the points out and off went the other driver/car owner and they had no issues for the rest of the race. After Paul was on the track I gave the contactor on the point wire a tug while I held the points, the copper pulled right out of it's insulation :BangHead:

My co-driver and I were havin' a mechanically bad race one time. Little hot rod would run fine for a time and then spit and sputter for a while. We were half a lap away from our main pit and wanted desperately to get back to it. It took some of his physical pushing in this one really bad dip in the track. A spectator saw us and as my co-driver was getting belted back in the race car the spectator handed us 2 beers through the window :realcrazy: Two swallows each and we were on our way :lol: We made it back to our pit for the driver change. Popped the distributor cap off and the wire on the points looked funny, them old VeeDubs the wire was attached to the points. Quickly changed the points out and off went the other driver/car owner and they had no issues for the rest of the race. After Paul was on the track I gave the contactor on the point wire a tug while I held the points, the copper pulled right out of it's insulation :BangHead:
Hell of a day but sounds like fun.
Damn hate to see a beer can with beer left in it. lol

Not sure what @Mopar Tim has in mind for travel schedule, but AZ is gonna have a monsoonal event Thurs night thru Mon according to NWS. I'm sure my brats in Phx will dig that :lol: 110° and rain. Don't that sound fun :lol:

This van does not require a dome light

Screenshot_20230725_180001_Facebook.jpg

THanks for the pics. THat 66 Dart is the color mine is supposed to be. THanks for helping me make up my mind not to paint it the original color! LOL
I knew Pete would Red X me on that. LOL @FISHYPETE you have a beautiful Barracuda but I am not a fan of the color for a car of my own. I'll never paint that car anyway. The next owner can do it.

That’s bright! I will admit I drove a conversion van like that to high school. Thank God it was navy blue inside. That would have been an awful color to have. Needless to say I wasn’t considered having a “cool” car. :lol:

Just having wheels. My HS car was a 64 Valiant V100 4 door POS. :lol:

-
Back