Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Craig...I have the copy of Molar magazine with your car. How did I get just that copy? Did you get a bunch to hand out of was I just lucky
I did give you one. July 20199 the year I took it to Carlisle happened to be the month my car appeared in MOPAR Collectors Guide. They had their two stands set up at the show handing out free copies. They gave me several copies and I handed them out to our crew.

Thanks Ray. That's all I need is more work around here! :mob::mob:
I promise to just hang out and be a good boy.

gettyimages-1084279868.jpg

I did give you one. July 20199 the year I took it to Carlisle happened to be the month my car appeared in MOPAR Collectors Guide. They had their two stands set up at the show handing out free copies. They gave me several copies and I handed them out to our crew.
My mind is shot

Betty I would check the push rod adjustment since you said he took one from some car in the junkyard, might be that simple, boosters are not cheap. It should be in the FSM. Fast check

Last edited:
I love carb coma....especially after eating out away from here. I crawl in the passenger seat and can sleep and travel long distances in what seems like a short time. The only issue is her radical driving as she hits pot holes slides around corners and dodges large animals...at least most of them

I love carb coma....especially after eating out away from here. I crawl in the passenger seat and can sleep and travel long distances in what seems like a short time. The only issue is her radical driving as she hits pot holes slides around corners and dodges large animals...at least most of them
Dodges? I have them! :rofl:

-
Back