Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
15°c this morning, high of 32°c, thats too damn hot. Need to spend little bit of time on Firebird. A couple little things to do on the gazebo,then its done. Move the propane firepit in and try it.

Morning!
15°c this morning, high of 32°c, thats too damn hot. Need to spend little bit of time on Firebird. A couple little things to do on the gazebo,then its done. Move the propane firepit in and try it.
I've been away, sorry for your loss.

Morning!
I always freak out at your temps until I realise they are in °c. :BangHead: :BangHead: I'm a little slow. 68 years of °f is a hard habit to break.

Good morning brake bleeders and weather guessers oh and a OMR sighting confirmation. :thumbsup:
It's Friday for you working stiffs and just another Saturday for the rest of us.

Good morning brake bleeders and weather guessers oh and a OMR sighting confirmation. :thumbsup:
It's Friday for you working stiffs and just another Saturday for the rest of us.
Well enjoy your repeat Saturday’s and your extra coffee and naps. :lol:

EEEC7801-8709-4A1E-9D32-B10311D38D49.gif

Let's see, I woke up at 3:30. Do I take a 5 hour energy and stay up or hit the couch for a nap?

I'll agree with the stiff and Saturday part.

Hey Craig...I have the copy of Molar magazine with your car. How did I get just that copy? Did you get a bunch to hand out of was I just lucky

-
Back