Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
grrr.. poured some brake fluid in last night to let it sit and see it if leaks.. fluid coming out of where the rubber hose meets the rear axle bout as fast as i pour it in :( Gonna need to find one of those.. brand new raybestos hose.. not sure which is the issue.. will inspect another day

Actually..... just remembered that the block looked bad when i put it in.. thought i had cleaned it and made it good enough.. ordering a new one :)

Good plan. That's what I am figuring for the other 3 Spruce stumps. Will start cleanin the dirt away. Then let it rain on them a few times so less chance of killing my chain in the dirt.
Recip saw. There is a really coarse blade,3tpi.

We can’t place an exact cause of the slow returning break pedal. It hangs up for a second or 2 before releasing. The car is not pulling left or right. The breaks are not hot. You can feel the breaks stay engaged when hitting the gas before the pedal releases but all of them stay engaged. There are disk breaks on the front and drums on the rear. The master cylinder that is in the car is a used master cylinder that the previous owner had pulled from a junkyard from a newer vehicle. I am wondering if there is something else to check or do I just replace the master cylinder.
If they all stay engaged, its the master or booster. If its one wheel, then my “guess” is a broken return spring.

If they all stay engaged, its the master or booster. If its one wheel, then my “guess” is a broken return spring.
This is what’s in there

IMG_3201.jpeg

Reading about what you're all buying gave me a visual of what I'll save not buying car parts anymore...:rofl:
1691109217166.png

Mike I wouldn’t even hit it with the steel wool. Soft cloth and some elbow grease with oil of your choice. The rifle is family, even fine steel wool will betray your efforts and make it look altered to a degree. Kind of like a nice patina on a fender. Gives it character!
Thanks, good to know.

A fellow i know died a multi-millionaire. Old guy figured he would live forever.

Way too early to be morning. If I'm awake now I will be napping at 10. :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

-
Back