Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Are you serious? Of course you are
Larry Fine from the stooges was a member of my aunts congregation.
In Philly. I met him when I was a very young man.
He got me in . All I will say is I'm dancing with a group of others on a stair case. Enough said.

We have a black buddy and we guys got together to watch it on a big screen TV. That subject comes up frequently... And he shakes his head and smiles

Good morning everyone. I was on the road early this morning heading out to pick up a set of wheels for the dart. Heading back home soon then working on the brakes. Those are great pictures Fred. Flying in one of the smaller planes is always fun and a thrill.

I was also in the Civil Air Patrol as a kid. Those memories are some of my favorite.
Nice avatar.

Checking in been watching golf videos. Slow start today.

Golf 03.jpg

I tried it once at one of those Charity fund raisers were just about everyone is drunk.
One guy comes over to me, he was one of the few serious ones. Bitching about all us that were just out for a good time.
He tells me the best wood in your bag is the pencil.
I said I'm sure it is, but at least mine has lead in it.

Morning all taking some grand kids to the museum today and going for a plane ride.
Should be a great day.

Big Block Powered 1965 Dodge Coronet for Roadkill…:

In- video advertising is a bit annoying... but fun video... I laughed when at about :45 seconds they talk about the cost of MOPAR builds

-
Back