Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So it's pizza here tonight. A local Mom-and-Pop place makes it with cauliflower crust.
Italian sausage and mushrooms with red sauce in case you were wondering.

Mondays here is 40% off at Pizza Pete - my favorite pizza here..

Then Oh Boy Pizza has half price on Mondays and Tuesdays...

My day off is Saturday............... Sunday starts the new week. Chest and back :thumbsup:
My shoulder is fixing to be all titanium! Woo Hoo! I have one more force on force training class to teach before surgery. One of those yahoos puts me in an arm bar and I will pee down my leg For sure. I typically role play as the bad guy in the scenarios so I generally come home a bit beat up scratched and dented.

Regular gas.

What about irregular gas???

Fart 07.jpg

Good morning everyone. I was on the road early this morning heading out to pick up a set of wheels for the dart. Heading back home soon then working on the brakes. Those are great pictures Fred. Flying in one of the smaller planes is always fun and a thrill.
Great pictures Fred. I was in the Civil Air Patrol in High School. Flew a bit then. Found our I liked jumping out of them more than flying IN them. I have a lot of 1/2-way trips logged
I was also in the Civil Air Patrol as a kid. Those memories are some of my favorite.

My shoulder is fixing to be all titanium! Woo Hoo! I have one more force on force training class to teach before surgery. One of those yahoos puts me in an arm bar and I will pee down my leg For sure. I typically role play as the bad guy in the scenarios so I generally come home a bit beat up scratched and dented.
Best of luck to you.

Good morning everyone. I was on the road early this morning heading out to pick up a set of wheels for the dart. Heading back home soon then working on the brakes. Those are great pictures Fred. Flying in one of the smaller planes is always fun and a thrill.

I was also in the Civil Air Patrol as a kid. Those memories are some of my favorite.
You should ask Fred about the time they landed that plane on his street!

Titanium you'll get the special TSA search from now on...:poke:

Well Blazzing saddles just came on. Time to watch myself on The TV.
two non speaking parts. One is the cafeteria food fight scene.

:rofl:

I have been Red Suit flung around a bunch.

-
Back