Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Back to work today. Couple doctors appointments this week, but otherwise feeling ok. Got some work done on the hot rod this weekend for a big Rockabilly weekend this weekend.

Good morning all. A very long day yesterday. We drove about an hour and played in a Veterans golf tournament. Every state has a Veterans Golf Association. Once you join and play three tournaments in your state you can then go anywhere in the nation and play in any tournament. They play some high dollar golf courses for a very reasonable price. Yesterday it was hot and a long six-hour round. The couple we played with both shot at 100 and played each shot like they were a PGA professional UGH!!
We got done and raced back home because I had a softball game last night. Cheryl elected to skip that, and I wished I could of also. I got done at 9pm headed home and collapsed.
Today is another day don't plan on doing much of anything. Of course, though tonight I'm playing golf with a buddy...haha!! I did do the weekly weigh in and down a couple more for a total of 37 pounds in seven months...happy happy!!

Good morning everyone. Back to work today. Couple doctors appointments this week, but otherwise feeling ok. Got some work done on the hot rod this weekend for a big Rockabilly weekend this weekend.
Sounds great, hope you have a smooth week and doctors appointments go well my friend, enjoy the up coming Rockabilly weekend

You never know what you're going to find on Craigslist....

:lol:

Screenshot_20230808_064737_craigslist.jpg

Hopefully the appointments go well. Take pictures this weekend. I love the Rockabilly groups.

Morning!
Cool and raining. Light rain. The gutters on the gazebo worked, so the front step stays dry. So all that is left is a handrail.

After a lot of back and forth, I think I have settled on these 8.5" diameter air cleaners. I think this size will look the best and be the most proportioned to the engine.

Here is another pic of them on a Hemi..........

mor-66310.jpg

engine2.jpg

After a lot of back and forth, I think I have settled on these 8.5" diameter air cleaners. I think this size will look the best and be the most proportioned to the engine.

Here is another pic of them on a Hemi..........

View attachment 1716124805

View attachment 1716124806
Sorry Scott, I just remembered I was supposed to check and measure what I got. Those look pretty nice. I think mine are 9" diameter

Ordered a bunch of parts yesterday for the final assembly, we are getting close.

Just waiting on the trans update. I called yesterday and don't feel real good about it, we will see....................

Nice morning after the storm. Think I will cut grass after I let it dry a bit. Good Morning.
Question of the day, do you cut the grass or mow the lawn? Like my neighbor, he would catch the lawn. I would bag it.

-
Back