Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I mow the yard.
I find it interesting that the word Yard is named after the Norse Goddess Jard who was the goddess of the earth. Another common word used from Pagan times. Like tons of other daily words they snuck in during the conversion times of Christianity. So, Mowing the Jard, adds a dirtiness to it...

How far are you from dropping your motor in? Ya got all your painting done?

Getting there for sure. Couple of odds and ends in the engine bay to touch up and install the wiring harness and steering gear

Engine: clean and paint, replace the water pump and timing housing, gaskets,.. install exhaust manifolds, drop the new intake on.

Transmission: replace the front seal and the kickdown shaft seal

Buy a few cows, mow less and call it a ranch. :lol:
Yep farm exempt is the key! Since we cut and bail the hay in the pastures. We can utilize farm status. I just do not have time to mess with cows this year. Been there got the shirt. We are actually thinking about goats for next year. I will have to thin the coyote herd a bit. And we have several bobcats that reside here with us and I really don’t want to mess with them. They are just being cats doing cat stuff. I leave em be as they are fun to listen to. They will raise the hair on your arms for sure when they crank up!

Mornin' c\_/ Caught up with back reading. We got a round of storms here too. Some straight-line winds clocked @ 80mph. Lots of trees down and power outages. A 15 yr. old boy was killed by a fallen tree up in Greenville. I never heard if was he outside or did the tree fall through the house to get him.
I have a bermuda grass that doesn't get tall enough to need mowing but it can't control the dandelions, so I too "level the weeds".
Sadly, I couldn't have a cow. One my super idiot neighbors would cut a steak or three right off of a standing side of beef while their fire is getting ready. I just remembered a poem from way back in high school. Says, "Good fences make good neighbors".

Friend of mine just bought one was telling me the luminus dash runs on 110 volt AC.
If i recall flourescent is what illuminates it. I have a cluster here, lemme look. All cluster has is signal and hi beam bulbs, speedo is lit by the luminous part.

Made it to shop, have to get some work done on the firebird. Replacement dash is wrong colour, so Dennis bought some SEM paint for it. Looks good, but didnt buy the cleaner or adhesion promoter

It all depends on how I use it...Sometimes it's...the lawn needs mowed this week. Other times it's... I am going out to cut the grass.

I cut the weeds on the hill, I mowe green plush thick Bermuda down by the mail box where I cut up 10 peices of Bermuda grass slabs 15 years ago, now its beuityful, about a 40 by 30 .

Mine doesn't look like this any more. Back when I manicured the lawn! I had a roller on the back of the push mower. Nice stripes but a killer making it look that way. Only one time!

yard striping2.jpg

yard striping.jpg

-
Back