Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If it has sat a long time I would replace petcock. Get best one you can as you will be shutting it off and on everytime you run the bike.
It looks new, but I will test it good before tank goes back on. Meanwhile, I was thinking I could save some of this stuff from the Super E, but the main gasket and some of the O rings look shitty. Ordering some stuff from JP Cycles today I guess...
PXL_20230808_204050886.jpg

It looks new, but I will test it good before tank goes back on. Meanwhile, I was thinking I could save some of this stuff from the Super E, but the main gasket and some of the O rings look shitty. Ordering some stuff from JP Cycles today I guess...
View attachment 1716125023
Yep totally agree. Ignition on that is finicky enough with out a sketchy carb. SnS totally exploited HD crappy carbs and sold zillions of “E” carbs for shovels. Rebuild it (carb) stem to stern.

If it has sat a long time I would replace petcock. Get best one you can as you will be shutting it off and on everytime you run the bike.
It's got one of these high dollar valves on it now. But I don't see how it has a reserve incorporated. Have you seen one of these before?
PXL_20230808_204948253.MP.jpg

Is that a cigar waiting to be smoked in a ashtray? or a breakfast sausage?
Like cigars but haven't had one in a long time.

So knowing this threads overall character as I do,I thought you might be interested in a local Arkansas favorite. The annual ******** festival! It is a hoot. The shirts and swag are over the top. See example. It is in Bentonville which is ironic to say the least. Complete with the famous “Undie 800” tricycle race. Yep the contestant wears nothing but underwear and race tricycle for 800ft. The standard wet tee shirt contest, topless sack race, ******** eating contest, ball toss, need I go on? The music lineup is actually very good, lots of bands, mostly country and bluegrass rockish. The State has stepped in and no longer allows the promoter to sell alcohol due to the adult type nature. Well……. For a ten dollar cooler fee ya bring in your own cooler filled with your favorite adult beverage ! What could possibly go wrong?

IMG_4058.jpeg

It's got one of these high dollar valves on it now. But I don't see how it has a reserve incorporated. Have you seen one of these before?
View attachment 1716125025
I think those spin and as you spin it the inlet lines up with lower position inside the tank. I would change that first thing and get a good one from JnP or Drag Specialties.

:rofl::thumbsup::thumbsup: Mmm
So knowing this threads overall character as I do,I thought you might be interested in a local Arkansas favorite. The annual ******** festival! It is a hoot. The shirts and swag are over the top. See example. It is in Bentonville which is ironic to say the least. Complete with the famous “Undie 800” tricycle race. Yep the contestant wears nothing but underwear and race tricycle for 800ft. The standard wet tee shirt contest, topless sack race, ******** eating contest, ball toss, need I go on? The music lineup is actually very good, lots of bands, mostly country and bluegrass rockish. The State has stepped in and no longer allows the promoter to sell alcohol due to the adult type nature. Well……. For a ten dollar cooler fee ya bring in your own cooler filled with your favorite adult beverage ! What could possibly go wrong?

View attachment 1716125028
That's perverted and disgusting. Thanks for posting.:rofl:

We got a sayin, “chrome don’t get ya home”

That’s hysterical. So now the topless sack race…is that for men and women cause that would be a sight to watch :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I made some beef and sausage meatballs this morning. Baked them in the oven. Made plenty enough to put in four small freezer bags. Tonight I found some ziti on the shelf and I boiled some of that up. Tossed in some powdered brown gravy mix and eight meatballs. Cooked some green beans as well. Not bad for homemade
PXL_20230808_231433453.jpg

I made some beef and sausage meatballs this morning. Baked them in the oven. Made plenty enough to put in four small freezer bags. Tonight I found some ziti on the shelf and I boiled some of that up. Tossed in some powdered brown gravy mix and eight meatballs. Cooked some green beans as well. Not bad for homemade
View attachment 1716125110
Jealous. Cool evening, all im having is chicken noodle soup.
And watching the Phillies, Nationals.

-
Back