Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1691505986983.png

61 Chrysler with Electroluminescent dash cluster.

Mine doesn't look like this any more. Back when I manicured the lawn! I had a roller on the back of the push mower. Nice stripes but a killer making it look that way. Only one time!

View attachment 1716124890

View attachment 1716124891
yeh. That's a 'lawn'. LOL
I waste a bag of weed n feed on my front yard about every other year. Just so the little bit of grass that's left has a fighting chance. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716124900

61 Chrysler with Electroluminescent dash cluster.
Those builds have a transformer (typically behind the glovebox) that will knock your socks off if not properly discharged. They had a tiny wire wound on the gauge needles to light them up. I'll guess it is the most expensive OEM panel to restore.
I met a 66 Charger owner at a rest/smoke bench on pond side of Pop Century resort @ Disney World years ago. Resort construction on the opposite side of pond wasn't even complete yet. Nothing more than ducks and construction workers to look at. Don't know why I tossed that bit in. LOL. Anyway... We sat there and exchanged Chrysler instrument panel knowledge for well over an hour, until our wives had met up and started a joint hunt down. When they found us, they had already fingered out what we had in common to talk about.

Those builds have a transformer (typically behind the glovebox) that will knock your socks off if not properly discharged. Some of them had a tiny wire wound on the gauge needles to light them up. I'll guess it is the most expensive OEM panel to restore.
I met a 66 Charger owner at a rest/smoke bench on pond side of Pop Century resort @ Disney World years ago. Resort construction on the opposite side of pond wasn't even complete yet. Nothing more than ducks and construction workers to look at. Don't know why I tossed that bit in. LOL. Anyway... We sat there and exchanged Chrysler instrument panel knowledge for well over an hour, until our wives had met up and started a joint hunt down. When they found us, they had already fingered out what we had in common to talk about.
Cool stuff. Spendy to restore I am sure. We had Electro coach lamps on Buick Park Avenue's back in the late 70's/80's. What a pain they were. And spendy$$$$$$$$$$$

Yep. 66 charger I restored was expensive to get dash lighting correct. Hey good morning

Looks great! Just talked to Larry again. I think the crossram and carbs will be too wide for that snorkel scoop..............
I didn't even think about the width of the crossram and those air cleaners. Whacha thinking now?

Just when I was about to give up, looks like the bees are about done. Hardly any flying around and didn't see any going in or out. So I went ahead and removed the trim around the wheel wells. Only had one wasp get in my way and he didn't seem too aggressive, so believe it was a passerby, not a resident.

I had a huge wasp infestation in my 66 back from you know who's place. I put it in my shop and bugged bombed it. Then had to clean out the mess. Thanks

-
Back