Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I would have to remove the fender. I don't think there is an easier way to do it.

If I have to remove the fenders, I am leaning toward pin on and removing the hinges entirely.
I would pin a fiberglass hood for sure.

I would have to remove the fender. I don't think there is an easier way to do it.

If I have to remove the fenders, I am leaning toward pin on and removing the hinges entirely.
My 64 had torsion bars I cut them off and use a prop rod to hold it up.

Depending on the company Glasstek makes bolt-on and pin-on. Some only make a full pin on hoods
With a fiberglass hood regardless of how you mount it make sure you use hood pins on the front. Too much flex at high speeds and it will unlatch....Oh good Morning

Morning...all.

I think he meant, how did you mount your fiberglass hood Wolfie.

Cool start again this morning. Spent most of yesterday driving back and forth to an appointment... fortunately traffic wasn't horrid.

I went pin on. Easier, cheaper and LIGHTER

With all the cars I have had I never had a fiberglass hood. some friends did though.

It's Willys Wednesday!

1691576985466.png

Good morning :D

Not much you can do if you dont want to put a say Hemi style scoop on it. I would go glass prob cost the same overall.

The issue is the current hood with the snorkel scoop will not fit the cross-ram. Snorkel scoop is too narrow.
I highly recommend Glastek out of Illinois. My 74 dart hood (same as a 69 cuda) fit perfectly

-
Back