Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You lost me there. Sounds good :rofl:

Air at sea- level has weight...so an inflated item will technically be lighter with the air removed.... but that's not under pressure...so the volume of air at pressure would be greater than the volume in space.

I'm stupid for knowing this .

Wow really?
Sometimes sentimental overrules common sense and dollars. Look at me with my 99 Cummins. The smart person would part it out and buy a new truck. The sentimental person like me gonna drop 11000 bucks into the engine, maybe more

Phillies no hitter for the win

41AE152D-4412-4113-A44D-2127824A3BDF.gif

Sometimes sentimental overrules common sense and dollars. Look at me with my 99 Cummins. The smart person would part it out and buy a new truck. The sentimental person like me gonna drop 11000 bucks into the engine, maybe more
I suppose.

Air at sea- level has weight...so an inflated item will technically be lighter with the air removed.... but that's not under pressure...so the volume of air at pressure would be greater than the volume in space.

Ok I love that you explained it. That’s awesome

Agreed. One day I’ll share mine with the Dart

I suppose.
Hardest thing I ever done was say good bye to a tractor that I spent my childhood riding while my grandfather or grandmother drove. The tractor I learned in. I’m actually trying to buy it back for twice what the guy paid for it at the auction but so far no dice

What about the ambient air temperature?

-
Back