Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:rofl: Well we know her first night home will be memorable
Probably So... !!!! :thumbsup:
IMG_20221125_153401.jpg

Okay, done in the shop for today. Drank three beers out here today while working. Now to go upstairs and doctor up a frozen pizza. You all have fun now ya hear ???

As you know John. I'm not really a Harley guy. But this thing has a red assembly on top of the s&s carb. Not sure if that's the release or not. Maybe you can tell me??
View attachment 1716125447
Nope, that is a sexy little add on called a thunder jet. It makes the Super E more effective. As I previously stated I really think you have one very serious little hot rod on your hands. Whoever had it before spent the money in all the right places. They were a gearhead for sure. Very few shovels were dual plugged and thunder jetted. I could count on my hands the times I have seen it. Obviously per the pictures in the PM my Brothers and I were both equipped just like yours. It is evoking a lot of memories both good and bad watching you build it. Thanks for the great pix! And don’t forget to rattle some marbles in the gas tank to break up debris if it is in there. May or may not need to tho. A flashlight and mirror is your friend! Rock on Brother rock on!

Just hoping that I can get it all done and running. So that when she gets back, I can take my Beautiful Bride on a couple of scoots locally. Should be fun.. :thumbsup:

Now, back to going upstairs. Closing up the shop, and eating like a poor man. Just a pizza. Lol

LUV IT !!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I built all our frames so they are all stretched and chopped to accommodate our body size. I hand built the coffin tank to match the long “Swedish” style back bone. And you might notice the two retro stacked dual rectangular trailer lights for head lights. David Mann drawings were always my inspiration when we built bikes. Bikes like tool box’s could sure tell some stories if they could only talk! ( Glad they can’t)

I built all our frames so they are all stretched and chopped to accommodate our body size. I hand built the coffin tank to match the long “Swedish” style back bone. And you might notice the two retro stacked dual rectangular trailer lights for head lights. David Mann drawings were always my inspiration when we built bikes. Bikes like tool box’s could sure tell some stories if they could only talk! ( Glad they can’t)
Nice work John and knowing you it's real nice. Sorry about your brother bet he was a great guy.

Ok I have a question. I want to sell the wheels I just took off the dart. I want to ask a fair price for the wheels but I don’t want to give them away.

IMG_3296.jpeg

IMG_3291.jpeg

IMG_3295.jpeg

-
Back