Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

14s will be a bit less in demand... the bolt pattern is good... wheels look decent. Do you know what the date code is for the tires?

Agree with Wolfie on the shipping cost. Shipping of just the wheels would be $40 or better per wheel by UPS.. A Fastenal blue freight would be over $100 I'm pretty sure.

So yesterday when I got the dart home I tried to back it into the driveway and couldn’t get the steering to engage. I got it to go forward and I swung it around and parked it in the driveway. Turns out the steering box came loose. Thank goodness it went when I got home. That’s my next project now.

So yesterday when I got the dart home I tried to back it into the driveway and couldn’t get the steering to engage. I got it to go forward and I swung it around and parked it in the driveway. Turns out the steering box came loose. Thank goodness it went when I got home. That’s my next project now.
Well if that's going to happen, the driveway is the place for it.

Yikes

Ok I have a question. I want to sell the wheels I just took off the dart. I want to ask a fair price for the wheels but I don’t want to give them away.
Not looking for wheels but a picture
Hey James, new guy I see. Scroll up a couple of posts and remove the red X. We don't use them here.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not looking for wheels but a picture

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I think the pictures are there Fred. At least they were.

7CDD86A5-1618-4A2B-B3DB-5917DD93F0B6.gif

14s will be a bit less in demand... the bolt pattern is good... wheels look decent. Do you know what the date code is for the tires?

Agree with Wolfie on the shipping cost. Shipping of just the wheels would be $40 or better per wheel by UPS.. A Fastenal blue freight would be over $100 I'm pretty sure.
Let the air out of the tires that would cut down on weight.:thumbsup:

-
Back