Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just no way on earth that will be worth 15k right? But I am frankly out of touch with current pricing? When they told me what our house was worth I just laughed, wife laughed, Alexa laughed, the toaster laughed. I shot the toaster.

It's all made up.

We referred to host country currency as "Guanacas..." because we'd lose track. And don't be drunk at a cash machine when the local currency operates with 9 zeros to the dollar...

This is a good 20-footer... but the up close pictures show rust along the top of the windshield that is concerning to me at least.

$13K

1691679801244.png

This is a good 20-footer... but the up close pictures show rust along the top of the windshield that is concerning to me at least.

$13K

View attachment 1716125787
Don’t care, I love that truck! I tried to come home with an orange one from Mopars in the park one year but the gentleman that owned it was a turd. I got my beak bent so would not deal with him. Classic case of nobody move or the foot gets it, as I point my pistol at my own foot.

Real estate prices are insane.
Yup. The old guys that taught me the Auto Parts business told me " Mitch, F*** the Auto Parts business, Buy the real estate. They aint makin no more of it " Me : Ok, thanks, I'll give that a shot..... :thumbsup:

Morning fellers and fellets. More rain earlier this week so off to the tractor and brush hog for me today. More coffee first though.

I've used it before. Made the switch to the Brave Browser for everything else I do... only problem is that this website blows up if I try to use Brave on my mobile device. Works OK on my PC
I don't mind paying for the gold and supporting the site.
I just don't like the trolling robots.

Ok back after lunch. Or as they say in da hood.
Eat sumthin afore I has to call da ambalance.

I've been logged in a while and still have some back reading to do. Thought I should pop in to say Good morning C\_/ while it still is morning somewhere and I'm still drinking coffee. Yall have a fine azz Thursday.

After some backreading I decided to add this video. I can't say how many times I have watched it. I wish my old body was up to dancing or crawling into bed with a muscular click. They didn't grow them like this near me back when I was young and able.

-
Back