Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Last I heard, still about 7000 without electricity in this county(York PA) from the storm the other day. Most about 10 miles South of us. Tree guys are gonna be busy for a while...

Good Morning

After some backreading I decided to add this video. I can't say how many times I have watched it. I wish my old body was up to dancing or crawling into bed with a muscular click. They didn't grow them like this near me back when I was young and able.

They have some moves! All i got now a days is the white girl shuffle :rofl:

Found this for whoever said they were going to Alaska. This is from PA, but you can pick up on the route along the way. :lol:
1691689752235.png

Got headlamp panel done, and came in for lunch. Let puppy out,man she’s growing! Took her for a ride in the avalanche last night. Sitting on center console she can easily see over dash. Not 2 weeks ago. And suddenly her appetite is growing too.

They have some moves! All i got now a days is the white girl shuffle :rofl:
Yep, some call it the boardwalk shuffle. Some call it the sidewalk shuffle. I guess that boils down to where you are.
I still have a little armchair shuffle LOL

Poor choice.

:rofl:
Yep not really sure what they were thinking driving onto a rural piece of property unannounced then got out of the truck. They tripped motion detection devices. I have trained the hounds that the the alarm sound is their Que for release. I turn them out then follow them. They got it down pat.

-
Back