Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There are still some good people in this world, believe it or not. This Harley that I got here was never assembled completely. Who knows what. The clutch cable was not attached to the clutch handle, and nothing I had here with it would work. So today I want to a local mom and pop motorcycle shop and explained my problem. The guy went in the back. Got out exactly what I needed to attach my clutch cable to the handle. Would not take any money from me. I will be back there

Supposed to be a car club ride to a local restaurant. They arent very organized. Waiting at the meeting spot, no show as of yet.

There are still some good people in this world, believe it or not. This Harley that I got here was never assembled completely. Who knows what. The clutch cable was not attached to the clutch handle, and nothing I had here with it would work. So today I want to a local mom and pop motorcycle shop and explained my problem. The guy went in the back. Got out exactly what I needed to attach my clutch cable to the handle. Would not take any money from me. I will be back there
Sounds like my kinda people.

This is some good stuff folks!

View attachment 1716125915
Dang you Mike, you are a bad influence.

IMG_4039.jpeg

So much for me going to the Nats tomorrow. Hertz screwed me over on my rental. And then my Jeep blew out a side wall on the inside of tire that’s not even got 8000 miles on it. And no tire shop has this size in stock so it’ll be Thursday next week at the earliest

IMG_1433.jpeg

So much for me going to the Nats tomorrow. Hertz screwed me over on my rental. And then my Jeep blew out a side wall on the inside of tire that’s not even got 8000 miles on it. And no tire shop has this size in stock so it’ll be Thursday next week at the earliest

View attachment 1716125928
Dang Chris!

What else could go wrong ???? :eek::eek:

Double dang. Good thing about it, it's only flat on one side! :poke: :lol:
Yeah but with that kind of lift and drop, it was popping and banging and groaning as I limped it into the tire shop. Happened about 1.5 miles away. I thought at first it was my front drive shaft the way it tried to roll *** over nose

Dang Chris

Screenshot_20230810_183331_Google.jpg

What pisses me off is my parents will run a vehicle into the ground with no preventative maintenance, they’ll get 500-600k miles . Me? I follow the maintenance schedule per the owners manual. Then **** breaks constantly

-
Back