Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
To old to care Chris but more of a conversation piece than a drinking glass.
Yeah I didn’t think you would. Only reason I even know is my brother was gonna use the blue ones here in his wedding as the bridal party champagne glasses, till the doctor in the family told us about it. Either way, what’s the odds of lead poisoning from drinking out of glass? Not like you’re eating it

I need to find clear ones, I’d like to make a chandelier out of them and an old wagon wheel

I made a lamp out of one.

lamp 001.jpg

lamp 002.jpg

FYI I have 2 sublime darts. A 66 with a 408 that I brought to Carlisle last year. And a 67 that I built a while back that I gave to my brother. That has a 440 in it. He messed it up trying to install 4 wheel disk brakes. I got it back. Now to freshen it up
Brakes are done...

What's your plan Tim? Pull and paint or are you going to play with wiring and such?
Have been working to remove the alarm je had installed. Had an ignition kill that would prevent car from starting. Removed that and the rats nest of wires under the dash. Now the stereo has to go. More bad wiring..

Yay me.
My fuel tank grommet came in as well as my rear brake cylinders and pinion seal.
Gonna be a big weekend if I can find the time.
Also have to finish wiring the lights.
Fish come first. Have to clean the filters this weekend. Usually a two hour job. Took eight last weekend.
But I did a deep clean.

Yay me.
My fuel tank grommet came in as well as my rear brake cylinders and pinion seal.
Gonna be a big weekend if I can find the time.
Also have to finish wiring the lights.
Fish come first. Have to clean the filters this weekend. Usually a two hour job. Took eight last weekend.
But I did a deep clean.

Cool....

Throw some pictures up ..

-
Back