Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, coffee is brewing. My wife is off on Fridays so I don’t get up at 0400.
Keep her working. Mine finally retired last year...now she's here every day. :rofl::rofl:
No really, I had waited a long time for her to retire. We're having a blast!!

The dog had surgery on Monday and he was doing well. That cost $950.00 then camre home to find he had removed the cone and he had removed have of the staples and was into the inner stitches....so another 350 last evening and then he had me up but things will pick up
That’s awful. I hope he learns his lesson and keeps the come on this time

I was on here at 2:30. I was looking at what I missed after I left yesterday...I saw it and then couldn't get back to sleep Page 20346 is a bad/hard page to view

Actually this is my sisters dog but she felt because I live alone in the middle of nowhere I needed a dog so Dallas volunteered.

I run water truck in the morning. Haul for about 5 hours doing dust control.
But have so much mechanical stuff to do in the afternoon I never catch up.
Working on brakes on a Freightliner yesterday, water pump in a GMC 1500, fix a brake issue on a Wester Star, assisted on a New Holland getting a tire repaired, swapped an axle into a flat deck trailer and installed a hydraulic cylinder on a Case 621 loader.

Might say my days are busy. Wish I could sleep.

We have a beagle last one out of 3. He is 15, doing pretty well still. I don’t think we will get any more after him
We put our last dog down a couple years ago. We decided we want to do a lot of travel and a dog wouldn't be happy.
We miss having one but have a couple friends and neighbors where we get our dog fix when we need one.

This is Dallas.

IMG_20230604_192825070.jpg

-
Back