Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tike when he heals bring him over I am sure he will love the pond. Be hard to keep them both out.

20230715_201827.jpg

20230714_183907.jpg

Well in theory the counter tops are going to finally arrive today. It has been months waiting on the material. That is really the last big hurdle before we can move in. The remaining stuff is just labor, painting and caulking trim etc. I cleaned up the shower from all the drywall mud debris yesterday and we got the shower door hung in the master bath this week as well. We have lived in the shop for two years. It is time. If I ever build a house again which I very seriously doubt, I will stroke a check and let someone else do it. While we have saved a lot of money doing it DIY it has been a very very slow process.

One of my farming buddies just had a litter of pups, they are pure bred Catahoulas (sp?) stock dogs. He is trolling me relentlessly trying to get me to take one. They are very similar to Mals in a lot of ways. There is just no way on earth I have the energy, will, or time to work on two pups at one time. By same token it would be a partner in crime for the Mal as Hemi cannot come close to keeping up. I fear Jodi would shoot me I drag home another pup!

Well in theory the counter tops are going to finally arrive today. It has been months waiting on the material. That is really the last big hurdle before we can move in. The remaining stuff is just labor, painting and caulking trim etc. I cleaned up the shower from all the drywall mud debris yesterday and we got the shower door hung in the master bath this week as well. We have lived in the shop for two years. It is time. If I ever build a house again which I very seriously doubt, I will stroke a check and let someone else do it. While we have saved a lot of money doing it DIY it has been a very very slow process.
I know you're right. Wife has been shoveling, literally, for 5 years. I should've rented a backhoe.

-
Back