Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
5 fender bolts for firebird, $10. 7 u-nuts $10. $50 in hardware to replace the broken fender hardware. Oh well. All this little stuff adds up. Glass bead blasting all the hardware to clean it up, then metal prep it. Painter wont have all the fiddly crap to deal with.

We gonna play a game. Where am I?

IMG_1461.jpeg

IMG_1463.jpeg

IMG_1459.jpeg

I took the 68 Road Runner that I restored there in 2014. Took second place in my class of 68-70 Plymouth B Body restorations... :thumbsup:

Time to run and get a few Beers now. Still cigarette free though. Lungs feel GREAT....:thumbsup:

Went and got a few beers. Came home, checked the mailbox. The carburetor kit is here for the S and S carburetor for my bike. I guess it's time to get to work.

Annndd I'm back you poor souls. Just spent roughly the last 24 plus hours at my least favorite home away from home.
Had another spell like a few months ok only this time I didn't have the crew from here to help me.
So I ended up with a broken nose, cracked noggin., and a mild concussion.
Plus another blood clot in my lung. I guess the blood thinner plan isn't working.
When they started talking surgery I had enough and signed myself out.
I had already planned on Pizza tonight .So I'm going to have a Pizza party tonight with the Hash brownie lady:eek:

Annndd I'm back you poor souls. Just spent roughly the last 24 plus hours at my least favorite home away from home.
Had another spell like a few months ok only this time I didn't have the crew from here to help me.
Plus another blood clot in my lung. I guess the blood thinner plan isn't working.
I had already planned on Pizza tonight .So I'm going to have a Pizza party tonight with the Hash brownie lady:eek:

More madness there Wolfie. Glad you are back home...too bad they keep screwing things up. I'm not sure I would have given them another hack at me either.

How are you feeling now?

that's terrible to hear Ray. I am glad you are ok. Take care of yourself!

More madness there Wolfie. Glad you are back home...too bad they keep screwing things up. I'm not sure I would have given them another hack at me either.

How are you feeling now?
I feel ok except the pain in my shoulder blade area.
I really have to think it thru.
3 major surgeries in the last 7 months is a lot even for a young man.
We all have an experation, or is that exasperation date.
I've never been a quitter . I just need to sort thru it all with a clear head.

I feel ok except the pain in my shoulder blade area.
I really have to think it thru.
3 major surgeries in the last 7 months is a lot even for a young man.
We all have an experation, or is that exasperation date.
I've never been a quitter . I just need to sort thru it all with a clear head.

Just seems like going back to the same body mechanic hasn't gotten the results you're looking for. Sorry partner

-
Back