Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So crew just left after setting counter tops. They had a lot of very special tools. I considered setting it myself but the risk reward ratio did not pencil out. I figured sure as heck I would screw up a pricey piece of stone. I really like them. Now I get to plumb and wire appliances. Take me six maybe seven beers tops! Hah!

View attachment 1716126327

View attachment 1716126328
Looks Beautiful.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

So crew just left after setting counter tops. They had a lot of very special tools. I considered setting it myself but the risk reward ratio did not pencil out. I figured sure as heck I would screw up a pricey piece of stone. I really like them. Now I get to plumb and wire appliances. Take me six maybe seven beers tops! Hah!

View attachment 1716126327

View attachment 1716126328
Wow looks great John bet Jodi is happy.

Random pic dump from the Nats

IMG_1505.jpeg

IMG_1507.jpeg

IMG_1503.jpeg

IMG_1513.jpeg

IMG_1498.jpeg

IMG_1495.jpeg

IMG_1492.jpeg

IMG_1493.jpeg

IMG_1496.jpeg

IMG_1497.jpeg

Here is mine from the other night. I like to buy Red Baron pizzas. Don't know why. But I like them. I always doctor them up. Here is one I had the other day. And....... Will eat the leftovers tonight.
PXL_20230809_224051855.MP.jpg

You guys were busy again! It’s good to have you back Wolfie. I hope your friend takes good care of you.

The Nats pics look great and your daughters are beautiful duke.

I ate the pizza and forgot about the pics. I think there is one piece leftover. I may have to post that. I still have the pizza box though.

Mitch that conversation definitely went off the rails and it was funny

Last edited:
-
Back