Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Annndd I'm back you poor souls. Just spent roughly the last 24 plus hours at my least favorite home away from home.
Had another spell like a few months ok only this time I didn't have the crew from here to help me.
So I ended up with a broken nose, cracked noggin., and a mild concussion.
Plus another blood clot in my lung. I guess the blood thinner plan isn't working.
When they started talking surgery I had enough and signed myself out.
I had already planned on Pizza tonight .So I'm going to have a Pizza party tonight with the Hash brownie lady:eek:
Damn Wolfie. You Aint that far away. Call me if you need help or anything...... :thumbsup:

Thanks Chris. I have a couple saved on EBay as well. I may pick them up just to have an extra set

Sure thing...

Thought of that other FB sale ad you posted. Must be a "thing" now. Dude selling a 2006 Magnum R/T kicks off the ad with s video of him smoking the tires off the car.

Annndd I'm back you poor souls. Just spent roughly the last 24 plus hours at my least favorite home away from home.
Had another spell like a few months ok only this time I didn't have the crew from here to help me.
So I ended up with a broken nose, cracked noggin., and a mild concussion.
Plus another blood clot in my lung. I guess the blood thinner plan isn't working.
When they started talking surgery I had enough and signed myself out.
I had already planned on Pizza tonight .So I'm going to have a Pizza party tonight with the Hash brownie lady:eek:
You best get yourself in good shape Wolfie or a bunch us are gonna have to come over and straighten you out. :poke:
Got my pizza all ready for tonight's dinner.:thumbsup:

Sure thing...

Thought of that other FB sale ad you posted. Must be a "thing" now. Dude selling a 2006 Magnum R/T kicks off the ad with s video of him smoking the tires off the car.
Speaking of Magnum R/Ts....I have thought a Hellcat version would be really cool

1691782270601.png

At my house it's leftovers for 3 to 4 days. Hard for me after having 8 kids to slow down on making to much food but getting better at it.
Yeah...I got to the point, I make a dish that will last 3 or 4 days. Sometimes I will have two or three dishes of leftovers in the fridge, so I don't have to eat the same thing every day... :thumbsup:

Fred the Brownie lady who is coming over tonight is a nice Italian lady.
When I met her she told me her name was Terry, but you can call me by My nickname it's Pizza Pie.
Sounds like a nice gal and Italian. It's like eating a great pizza driving a Ferrari.

So crew just left after setting counter tops. They had a lot of very special tools. I considered setting it myself but the risk reward ratio did not pencil out. I figured sure as heck I would screw up a pricey piece of stone. I really like them. Now I get to plumb and wire appliances. Take me six maybe seven beers tops! Hah!

IMG_0359.jpeg

IMG_4043.jpeg

-
Back