Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

img(30).jpeg

Sent puppy off to visit my son for the day. Then after supper Ocean goes to the other sitter for 2 weeks. Tomorrow we are blasting off on our vacation.

So, now a hiatus in working on the Harley. Worked with it yesterday but couldn't get it started. I think this thing has a lot of compression. Anyhow, while I was working on it yesterday, my tenant, who I allow to use my John Deere tractor to cut the grass came down and said hey.... Hey.... This thing quit. This morning I got it down next to the garage and started to look at it. Has fuel and spark, but but but but butt no compression. After a little investigation online, I found out that these things have a plastic camshaft gear that strips around 1,000 hours. My tractor has 875 on it. So now I need to pull the engine from my John Deere and repair the cam and push rod and valve damage. I am certain that God is testing me to see if I have the patience of Job.. :lol: :eek:

But from Wolfie you have to open it in front of the Mail lady! Pretty funny signature required.

View attachment 1716127582

Honestly, i have no memory of ever sending any of the items ive been tagged for on here over the years.
you re all a bunch of sick perverted folks here, just trying to tarnish my hard earned reputation, as a clean cut boy next door .
something ive worked very hard to achieve and maintain.
now my twin brother thats a diiferent story. right Chris /Sparky, and Tim.

So, now a hiatus in working on the Harley. Worked with it yesterday but couldn't get it started. I think this thing has a lot of compression. Anyhow, while I was working on it yesterday, my tenant, who I allow to use my John Deere tractor to cut the grass came down and said hey.... Hey.... This thing quit. This morning I got it down next to the garage and started to look at it. Has fuel and spark, but but but but butt no compression. After a little investigation online, I found out that these things have a plastic camshaft gear that strips around 1,000 hours. My tractor has 875 on it. So now I need to pull the engine from my John Deere and repair the cam and push rod and valve damage. I am certain that God is testing me to see if I have the patience of Job.. :lol: :eek:
:BangHead: No warranty I guess…

Honestly, i have no memory of ever sending any of the items ive been tagged for on here over the years.
you re all a bunch of sick perverted folks here, just trying to tarnish my hard earned reputation, as a clean cut boy next door .
I think sumbunny hacked OMR's account. :eek:

So, now a hiatus in working on the Harley. Worked with it yesterday but couldn't get it started. I think this thing has a lot of compression. Anyhow, while I was working on it yesterday, my tenant, who I allow to use my John Deere tractor to cut the grass came down and said hey.... Hey.... This thing quit. This morning I got it down next to the garage and started to look at it. Has fuel and spark, but but but but butt no compression. After a little investigation online, I found out that these things have a plastic camshaft gear that strips around 1,000 hours. My tractor has 875 on it. So now I need to pull the engine from my John Deere and repair the cam and push rod and valve damage. I am certain that God is testing me to see if I have the patience of Job.. :lol:
Gotta keep them timing gears and sprockets quiet ya know :eek: :rolleyes: Can't have 'em interfering with the music on the ear buds while mowing :rolleyes::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That is one of the most awesome grille rigs I have ever seen. Is it retail or homemade?

I heard somewhere that Gov' regulatoing were going to force emissions controls on those places with brock pizza ovens. Som have been in business over 100 years and may have to fold due to the cost of emissions controls on their roofs.

I heard somewhere that Gov' regulatoing were going to force emissions controls on those places with brock pizza ovens. Som have been in business over 100 years and may have to fold due to the cost of emissions controls on their roofs.
While continuing to use the gas powered leaf blowers/trash relocators :BangHead:

Hmmm I think I smell bull dookie from here. :rofl:

IMG_9114.jpeg

So next will be home BBQ grills I'm guessing.

-
Back