Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good lord that was a lot of backreading. I'm not a slow reader. It wouldn't have taken so long if the ads didn't slow the page loading. I try to scroll and a pop up box says "page not responding" below are choices, wait or close. So I wait and wait and wait. It's not all FABO at fault. AT&T uverse is the only half *** fast internet available at my location. So why do I ***** here? I don't go to other forums or pages overloaded with ads. I find it so ironic that back 40 years ago the drive out of town to here was nothing but hay fields and tree farms on both sides. Today 80% of that land is new subdivisions. All the utilities are installed underground before the first house is built (starting in the 150Ks or starting in the 200Ks). I realize my bitching is just like narcotics, doesn't help anyone but me. Anyway.... Mornin' C\_/
Went fishing early yesterday morning. The 4s won. That's 4 fish caught, and 4 spots sunburned. LOL

So, just sitting here drinking a few beers looking on the internet to discover how to change the camshaft gear in my John Deere 22 horsepower liquid cooled fuel injected motor. Doesn't look too difficult. Probably go ahead and order the parts now.

Lazy day today. Other than working out this morning that has been it for the day. Supposed to start raining and will be off and on for the next several hours

Lazy day today. Other than working out this morning that has been it for the day. Supposed to start raining and will be off and on for the next several hours
Only work out I had all day was lifting my coffee cup and making breakfast.

Son had a good weekend car ran good , reaction time was better . Got to the semi finals and he went to fast , ran 9.80 on a 9.84

366942027_10160364068523800_2154385785350060140_n.jpg

Probably like you,Scott and Chris. I like to get it in, in the mornings, before I eat breakfast or get into my day. That way it is done, incase something out of the ordinary comes up later.... :thumbsup:

Hmmm I think I smell bull dookie from here. :rofl:
ive been accused of hoppy receiving a variety of packages with labels reading things like
thank you for your subscription to Inflatiable Farm Animals of the month.
please find your free life size calender inside.

yup same, drink coffee, workout then breakfast
Yep, although the problem here is I cannot drink coffee before I eat breakfast. The coffee I have here is so high test and so potent from Vietnam, it will light you up and make you feel nuts before you eat. I learned that a few years ago in Vietnam drinking that high test before eating. Not a good thing.

Yep, although the problem here is I cannot drink coffee before I eat breakfast. The coffee I have here is so high test and so potent from Vietnam, it will light you up and make you feel nuts before you eat. I learned that a few years ago in Vietnam drinking that high test before eating. Not a good thing.
Sounds like something I need to try :thumbsup:

You are retired... When I get back to VN, I invite you, or anyone else from this thread to come visit. The only expense would be airfare.. Gots lots of room at my place in VN... :thumbsup:
Thanks Mitch very kind of you. I have never been to anywhere in Asia. I am sure it would be an amazing experience

I didn't feel like a workout this morning, but I forced myself to do it anyhow. Mind over Matter.... :thumbsup:
I worked out an hour this morning then a couple hours walking the property with the four-gallon backpack sprayer. After lunch went to the batting cage and out soon for the Monday night softball game.

Honestly, i have no memory of ever sending any of the items ive been tagged for on here over the years.
you re all a bunch of sick perverted folks here, just trying to tarnish my hard earned reputation, as a clean cut boy next door .
something ive worked very hard to achieve and maintain.
now my twin brother thats a diiferent story. right Chris /Sparky, and Tim.
On plus side your sunglasses will darn sure stay on at the rate your nose is growing!
hehehehe!

So, now a hiatus in working on the Harley. Worked with it yesterday but couldn't get it started. I think this thing has a lot of compression. Anyhow, while I was working on it yesterday, my tenant, who I allow to use my John Deere tractor to cut the grass came down and said hey.... Hey.... This thing quit. This morning I got it down next to the garage and started to look at it. Has fuel and spark, but but but but butt no compression. After a little investigation online, I found out that these things have a plastic camshaft gear that strips around 1,000 hours. My tractor has 875 on it. So now I need to pull the engine from my John Deere and repair the cam and push rod and valve damage. I am certain that God is testing me to see if I have the patience of Job.. :lol: :eek:
Does the shovel have compression releases? Typically when machined for dual plugs a compression release is drilled in on the head? Shovels are very finicky about how they start. Once you flood it which is very easy to do, and or thunder jet is not dialed in you only get two options, too much fuel or not enough fuel! With carb cover off are jets squirting? Apologies if you already discussed as my back reading skills are sucking! I am also guessing that you have a crane fireball ignition system to send fire to both coils as you will need additional coil to run extra plugs. Again apologies if being Captain Obvious. I know you are an excellent mechanic but it is always tough when working on stuff you are unfamiliar with. No point of reference for what right looks like. i Would darn sure verify that petcock actually works and ensure it both allows fuel and more importantly shuts it off. Once you flood it trying repeated starts you need to shut fuel off at petcock then kick it over and over till you are sure no fuel left. It will usually hiccup right at end of fuel supply which is a good sign. Then turn petcock back on twist throttle and kick, some of them do not like a early twist of throttle but actually like a twist on simultaneous with down stroke of kicker. Choke needs to be in full upright position during starting sequence no matter winter or summer. Once bike starts take idle to 1/2 way down to cover while feathering the gas. only then can you push choke all the way down (closed) and control with throttle. It is a dance for sure. And you wonder why so few of us ran shovels.

-
Back