Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How far up does your cherry picker go? A couple screws on the top and some mechanics wire would work. If the top isn't painted perfect no one will see it.
Problem is I am painting three doors per cycle! Doesn’t everybody paint in the brand new living room? On plus side I found two pistols and three magazines that I had stashed in the shop apartment when we moved! You know in those special places where you won’t forget about! Totally forgot about em! Hah! Old age sucks!

IMG_4061.jpeg

Problem is I am painting three doors per cycle! Doesn’t everybody paint in the brand new living room? On plus side I found two pistols and three magazines that I had stashed in the shop apartment when we moved! You know in those special places where you won’t forget about! Totally forgot about em! Hah! Old age sucks!

View attachment 1716127859
Old age sucks but gets better when you get senile then everything is great.

One of the Homies emails me a picture
1692058645660.png

Rolls Royce Griffons :D
Unlimited Hydroplane Racing!
Get all excited and google it.
:( This year's event at Mission Bay San Diego postponed until 2024 :(

Not bad. I will tweak the recipe a bit to make it better. LOL. It's Peach and Jalapeño chicken thighs.

20230814_184034.jpg

20230814_184539.jpg

Back from the weekly softball game a come from behind win by one. One more week and the summer season is over for me.
They will continue to have open practice three days a week until it's too cold.
Winter season starts mid-November through the end of March then outdoor practice starts in April vicious circle haha!!.

Well, dropped off the puppy at the sitters. Their Border Collie is going to have fun. One quiet night, then off to the west coast. Kimmies girlfriend is going nuts preparing stuff,planning our sightseeing adventures and meals. Someone forget this is a vacation? I hope its not to hectic.

nothing much going on today. just have to box up a few items then get a ride to the post office to ship.

Not much going on here either.
Daughter (OR manager) has a big surgery this morning so we're responsible for first day of fifth grade BK with the GD this morning.
She's selected donuts for breakfast. Neither Cheryl nor I will eat them so it's all her.
I have a dental cleaning at 9 and then come home to finish up some yard work.
Wife has a women's golf clinic tonight so will probably go out and play nine holes while they do their thing.

-
Back