Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made it to victoria. Soaked in a hot tub, decided not to have a few drinks, will save it for the cruise.

Morning Ray here we are for yet another session of coffee club chit chat. A great way to start any day!!j
just another day for us non working folks.
im going to try and get my front valance boxed and ready to ship if my nephew shows up later. the box weighs more then the part lol

I have lots of parts mostly chrome and trim pieces and have no desire to sell them through eBay. I'm going to haul them to Carlisle for a fire sale and leave whatever is left with a friend who does sell through eBay. I'll make it worth his time to sell it off for me or give me a payoff and be done.

I got parts lots of them that I'll never use. I really don't have any desire to sell them through eBay. I'm going to haul them to Carlisle for a fire sale and leave whatever is left with a friend who does sell through eBay. I'll make it worth his time to sell it off for me or give me a payoff and be done.
good plan.

I have lots of parts mostly chrome and trim pieces and have no desire to sell them through eBay. I'm going to haul them to Carlisle for a fire sale and leave whatever is left with a friend who does sell through eBay. I'll make it worth his time to sell it off for me or give me a payoff and be done.
i posted a few items here for sale. sold some. then my IPAD crashed . all the pictures of other stuff I took are in it so I cant post all of it. the plugin connecter fot charger is bad. maybe have my nephew run it over to get it fixed today.

actually I have to get a shower and moving. my nephew just called be here in 30. later.

-
Back