Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning Eric, what's on your plate today?
Well, I have a few slow hours here at work, then I get to drive an hour for an exercise stress test. Great for an asthmatic that is now out of shape! Also, can't eat after 8am - so, 4 hours of no food, then exercise. That is the exact recipe for migraine and asthma issues. Should be a great day. At least I will be in a hospital when I die, right? Then a work outing later. Otherwise just working on getting ready for Alaska. Leaving Friday. What are you up to today?

Well, I have a few slow hours here at work, then I get to drive an hour for an exercise stress test. Great for an asthmatic that is now out of shape! Also, can't eat after 8am - so, 4 hours of no food, then exercise. That is the exact recipe for migraine and asthma issues. Should be a great day. At least I will be in a hospital when I die, right? Then a work outing later. Otherwise just working on getting ready for Alaska. Leaving Friday. What are you up to today?
Work and I have a Dr. Appt. (annual). Where are you headed to in Alaska?

Well plug wires are loaded on the UPS truck for delivery. However hood scoop is another story……..

IMG_9124.png

Damn gas has shot up. Last week, 3.46 for premium here, today, 4.999

So you all remember last week when I had that tire blow out and nearly flip me? Turns out, something got hit and jammed up into my rear rim causing the whole thing. Check this out.

IMG_1557.jpeg

IMG_1555.jpeg

I am so on the fence on filling the heating oil tank full now. Two reasons its been buried for who knows how long, but clean and no water in it. And it is 500 gallons.

Would the oil be used to heat your house? Have you not been using it the last couple years?
No coal stove did the whole house. I actually hooked it into the heating system worked well. Just cant physically drag the coal in any more.

No way I can go to propane. Would cost a hell of alot to put the ducting into this 1802 log cabin. Prob be ugly also.

I liked coal, four tons would get us through a bad winter so around 1200 last year. Still have a ton now we will use when it gets seriously cold out. HO right now is 3.70 a gallon.

-
Back