Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No antenna or satellite here. Just shitty internet. We just do Netflix etc. That is bad enough, not paying $200 a month for 200 channels we don’t watch

Do you have that in floor heater? My grandma had one like that instead of duct work through the house. MIL had a oil furnace but with ductwork.
Homes here are 1950 construction . On concrete slabs. Radiant heat in floors most have been converted to base board as the pipes in floors went south

MIL is replacing here system out on the farm. It was a pump and dump system when they had livestock. Now it will be just for the house. (dumb contractors put that original system in.)
No word on how much that will cost.

Everything else in this house is electric. hot water tank , looking to switch that to an on demand system. Central air
The on demand are the stuff. Had a Paloma when we were off the grid in HI. A 5-gallon tank of propene lasted easily 6 months.

I am considering the mini split systems. They seem to work well and are not too expensive to run

MIL is replacing here system out on the farm. It was a pump and dump system when they had livestock. Now it will be just for the house. (dumb contractors put that original system in.)
Very elaborate system and we also had in floor heat throughout the entire house. However we had to get rid of that.

No antenna or satellite here. Just shitty internet. We just do Netflix etc. That is bad enough, not paying $200 a month for 200 channels we don’t watch
Yep, $325/mo. for crap internet and same garbage.

Work and I have a Dr. Appt. (annual). Where are you headed to in Alaska?
My brother lives in Palmer, so we will be staying there. We will be fishing one day in Soldotna and like will end up in Homer for a day. Some hiking and sight seeing. I want to get to a glacier this time.

Morning !

3hl3v7.jpg

My brother lives in Palmer, so we will be staying there. We will be fishing one day in Soldotna and like will end up in Homer for a day. Some hiking and sight seeing. I want to get to a glacier this time.
Take lots of pics. Sounds like a fun trip.

If you have cable internet fire stick is a good deal. Come with prime movies news etc. think the stick itself is 45 once and a amazon membership around 100

Palmer is nice my Daughter is in delta junction I have a summer home there winters are to cold

-
Back