Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I keep pokin' fun at my brats in Phx about the monsoons, but they haven't complained about any floods or power outages yet :lol:
You see a huge monsoon downpour in the distance, and you just KNOW, the road you are on will go right under it!!!

If Fogerty wanted to write a really tragic song it would have been "Oh Lord. Stuck in Barstow Again" :lol:

barstoweed.jpg

I was in the hospital last week and am fighting off a fungal pneumonia...

I shouldn't have gotten out because I'm still dragging from it, but I have bills to pay and can't afford to be off work any longer...

I can feel my face get flush when I walk with all of the medicine I'm on... I'm trying not to over due it and end up back in the hospital...

Fresh local bell peppers were 3 for a dollar not so long ago. The cost of seeds and water hasn't increased that much. It's todays cost of everything else that is driving up the price of seasonal produce. Farmers need 900 dollar cell phones too you know. LOL

One of my desert homies email me the other day that the hiway entities are replacing the 90 year old bridge over the Santa Fe Rail yard in Barstow. $85M worth of new bridge. Seems they are a little concerned about the old structure.
1692289945543.png

Not like it ever gets rained on :lol:

1692292815150.jpeg
so a question for all those mechanics out there. Why is this the design auto makers adopted, Whjere the AC function is before the heat functions? I know why..... This is a ford, but GM did the same thing...

View attachment 1716129142 so a question for all those mechanics out there. Why is this the design auto makers adopted, Whjere the AC function is before the heat functions? I know why..... This is a ford, but GM did the same thing...
Cuz in the dark it's easier to find max heat an it's usually in the dark that ya need the heat :lol:

-
Back