Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
View attachment 1716129142 so a question for all those mechanics out there. Why is this the design auto makers adopted, Whjere the AC function is before the heat functions? I know why..... This is a ford, but GM did the same thing...

I'm thinking we generally look at things like this as being right is "Up" and left is "Down" ??

View attachment 1716129142 so a question for all those mechanics out there. Why is this the design auto makers adopted, Whjere the AC function is before the heat functions? I know why..... This is a ford, but GM did the same thing...
So did Mopar. Got to start somewhere. I like my Dakotas. The AC is a push button. If you shift between modes, the compressor doesn't cycle on and off.

So did Mopar. Got to start somewhere. I like my Dakotas. The AC is a push button. If you shift between modes, the compressor doesn't cycle on and off.
That s real close. AC comp. were drying out in the winter, not being used. So, make it so the AC comp had to cycle on and off everytime the heat was used. Solved the problem...

Mae mowed the grass this week. As much as I appreciate not having to mow a few times per season when she does it… Seems there is always an issue. Last night I noticed the dog’s collar missing. Found it! All wrapped up un the belt and grinding against the pully. I think the mower is OK, but haven’t run or checked to good yet. Tags were missing too. Found them in her favorite rollie polley ‘ area. Just a few dings on them

IMG_4937.jpeg

Mae mowed the grass this week. As much as I appreciate not having to mow a few times per season when she does it… Seems yhere is always an issue. Last night I noticed the dog’s collar missing. Found it! All wrapped up un the belt and grinding against the pully. I think yhe mower is Better K, but haven’t really n or checked to food yet. Tags were missing too. Found yhem in her favorite’tollie polley ‘ area. Just a few dings on them

View attachment 1716129175
Sounds like when my kids mowed the grass. lol

Mae mowed the grass this week. As much as I appreciate not having to mow a few times per season when she does it… Seems yhere is always an issue. Last night I noticed the dog’s collar missing. Found it! All wrapped up un the belt and grinding against the pully. I think yhe mower is Better K, but haven’t really n or checked to food yet. Tags were missing too. Found yhem in her favorite’tollie polley ‘ area. Just a few dings on them

View attachment 1716129175

And the dog?????

So, now most of you know I have two projects going on. Apparently the tractor project is the most important, since the grass is pretty tall. Today I found out that I have very weak or no spark on this motorcycle as well. So, it's always an interesting day. Two work benches now. The one with the tractor will have tools all over it soon. Doing research and finding out how to repair things properly. I guess that is my lot in life. LOL
PXL_20230817_191959978.jpg

PXL_20230817_191935225.jpg

PXL_20230817_192022636.jpg

PXL_20230817_192013112.jpg

So, now most of you know I have two projects going on. Apparently the tractor project is the most important, since the grass is pretty tall. Today I found out that I have very weak or no spark on this motorcycle as well. So, it's always an interesting day. Two work benches now. The one with the tractor will have tools all over it soon. Doing research and finding out how to repair things properly. I guess that is my lot in life. LOL
View attachment 1716129191

View attachment 1716129192

View attachment 1716129193

View attachment 1716129194
The same here something always breaks down.

I am waiting on Amazon to deliver some flaxseed oil This afternoon. I traded a bunch of left over plumbing and electrical supplies to the guy that runs our local hardware store for a brand new Blackstone flat griddle. I need the fancy oil to season the griddle. Flax seed has a higher flashpoint. Can’t wait to use it.

-
Back