Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had a good one the other day. This inmate could be heard all the way from the bus to the intake room clucking like a chicken only instead of CLUCK cluck cluck he was using a rhyming word starting with the F... He was saying I m a chicken clucker becoming hard to control. It took 5 officers to get him in the confinement chair with a safety helmet on. He was trying to hurt himself and others. That was Thursday and he is still clucking.

We had a good one the other day. This inmate could be heard all the way from the bus to the intake room clucking like a chicken only instead of CLUCK cluck cluck he was using a rhyming word starting with the F... He was saying I m a chicken clucker becoming hard to control. It took 5 officers to get him in the confinement chair with a safety helmet on. He was trying to hurt himself and others. That was Thursday and he is still clucking.
Needs more.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

ok I’m glad you got him contained and hopefully no one was hurt but the “clucking” part is funny :rofl:

And for me no morning after side effects no hang over type feelings just well rested. Who'd ever thought.
Cheryl did further reading and had found a magnesium that helps with brain boost...ok what's she telling me?? :lol:
Hey now there is something I could use Brain boost !!Thanks Craig !

It's Salty Saturday!

1692449607293.png

Good morning :D

I guess it’s time for me to get moving. I have things to get done and I need to wash and buff the car. I am trying to get to a cruise tonight.

We had another funny incident a couple weeks ago. A female officer who lets just say has a bit of a reputation walked up on an inmate being a master debater to her presence. And she flips out screaming "Get me help out here!" (she was the only block officer) Then she yells at the inmate "Put that thing away!" She has not lived it down yet. He was locked in his cell and we are sure she was familiar with the equipment being used. She is a great lady really but you just have to harass her.

-
Back