Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’m confused. I thought global warming was melting all the ice. Why are water levels dropping and they can’t get big ships through the Panama Canal?

I’m confused. I thought global warming was melting all the ice. Why are water levels dropping and they can’t get big ships through the Panama Canal?
Climate change. Global warming was a Al Gore scare. :rofl: :rofl:

Climate change. Global warming was a Al Gore scare. :rofl: :rofl:
Oh. Did we drop the warming part from that narrative? LOL Climate has been changing for a long time. Just ask the dinosaurs. Someone was telling me the other day that the oxygen % was way higher back then. If that is true, a Dino would not be able to breath here now.

Did you see the study on why the earth has shifted a few degrees on its axis due to ground water being withdrawn, and moved to other parts of the world. Gee I guess then that pulling an ocean of oil out of the ground had zero effect.

Oh. Did we drop the warming part from that narrative? LOL Climate has been changing for a long time. Just ask the dinosaurs. Someone was telling me the other day that the oxygen % was way higher back then. If that is true, a Dino would not be able to breath here now.
Agree And we couldn't live there

Deforestation. Another hot button topic. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Did you see the study on why the earth has shifted a few degrees on its axis due to ground water being withdrawn, and moved to other parts of the world. Gee I guess then that pulling an ocean of oil out of the ground had zero effect.
Our underground caves should be getting bigger. Soon earth will implode because it's hollow inside. :rofl:
I'm suprised no one has bored a hole to the core to harness the magma for energy! :lol:

About Tim getting ready for a storm... From pics he has shown, he is WAY up in elevation. And he's pretty near the coast. :eek:

Off to the winery tonight with neighbors. I'm not a fan of their wine (too many tannins, gives me a headache) They do serve local beer and a few canned brands. Live music out in the hills. It's fun.

Yep, we don't want the mods to delete posts or take the thread down! :poke::poke: :lol:
Dan acrid said it best in original Ghostbusters after they lost there Collage grant funding.
Men we are in trouble, we have to go private sector and get real jobs, they expect actual results. I've been there its not a good place.

You have pockets...right?

Just thinking out loud :rolleyes:
:rofl: The bad thing is I am not a dancer and we go with the neighbors dance group. They are fun/funny to watch. Most couples aren't natural dancers so they look like robots out there doing the moves! :poke::rofl: Like a singer that learned by taking lessons, they can sing the notes but not naturally and with soul.

-
Back