Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
.in your face. ET really exists

beachphotos_imgur-delosisland__33f5865270.jpg

As most of you know, I got two projects going on here now. But the one that's been bothering me the most is the motorcycle. Could not get the Harley started. But finally found out that there was an electrical issue. Bad grounds and bad connections here and there. Anyhow, here's a short vid of how it all went. I think I'll just celebrate today. Maybe not do anything else. What say you??
New video by Mitch “Mekong Mitch” LeFevre

As most of you know, I got two projects going on here now. But the one that's been bothering me the most is the motorcycle. Could not get the Harley started. But finally found out that there was an electrical issue. Bad grounds and bad connections here and there. Anyhow, here's a short vid of how it all went. I think I'll just celebrate today. Maybe not do anything else. What say you??
Can the Mitch ever really do "Nothing"? :)

Yay! was just going to tell you to call Stans Dad he has 20 of them! Electric Start? You need to join thr HOG owners' group! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cool video.

I decided that Alien tape may have been ok for a quick drive around the neighborhood. Just not the best way to permanently mount the hood tack on the Valiant.
So I made a template for the mounting holes and the wire loom. Quadruple checked everything in and out of the car a half dozen times.
Drilling body panels is always an adventure, and the hood being fiberglass is not my favorite thing. I don't do fiberglass.
Looks good to me. I will post a pick later forgot to bring the Camera out, and I just need a break for a bit.

Sounds great Mitch think you'll be riding it soon.

Sounds hangry like it needs a Snickers! Well done!

Or what three words do you not want to hear when you are having sex???

Honey, I'm home...
So there is a classic Biker game called exactly that “ Honey I am home” (And no it is not played at HOG rallies) So anyway it goes like this. There is a mattress laying on the ground with a very curvy, shall we say scantily clad young lady laying on said mattress. you turn your bike off and park right next to the mattress. Only, in between your bike and the mattress is a wooden frame this is just a bit bigger than a typical window frame. The contestant lays down on mattress with the stage prop, the guy running the event shoots pistol says honey I am home. Guy on bed has to put pants on, dive out window, start his bike, jump on and drive till he crosses the finish line. Guy with fastest time wins. It is hilarious. As you can imagine some contestants take full advantage of all the stage props, and do not care about their time! The stage prop makes hundreds of dollars as everyone throws money to her to slow down their Brother who is next up Trying desperately to defeat him. There are no rules.

So there is a classic Biker game called exactly that “ Honey I am home” (And no it is not played at HOG rallies) So anyway it goes like this. There is a mattress laying on the ground with a very curvy, shall we say scantily clad young lady laying on said mattress. you turn your bike off and park right next to the mattress. Only, in between your bike and the mattress is a wooden frame this is just a bit bigger than a typical window frame. The contestant lays down on mattress with the stage prop, the guy running the event shoots pistol says honey I am home. Guy on bed has to put pants on, dive out window, start his bike, jump on and drive till he crosses the finish line. Guy with fastest time wins. It is hilarious. As you can imagine some contestants take full advantage of all the stage props, and do not care about their time! The stage prop makes hundreds of dollars as everyone throws money to her to slow down their Brother who is next up Trying desperately to defeat him. There are no rules.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I say ride it like ya stole it, she sounds great!

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Classic.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We got back home and discovered the AC is not working. Currently it's 107 with a high of 109 later. The furnace fan is running so closed all the window blinds and got some fans running. Surprisingly it isn't too bad. I called my HVAC guy, and he can't get to us until tomorrow. We'll make it.

We got back home and discovered the AC is not working. Currently it's 107 with a high of 109 later. The furnace fan is running so closed all the window blinds and got some fans running. Surprisingly it isn't too bad. I called my HVAC guy, and he can't get to us until tomorrow. We'll make it.
Diagnose it yourself Craig....You got it......

k..pushrods with .030 preload come out at 6.755... i am shocked at the pushrod angle on a small block though.. my god.. I did a search and am glad to see it's normal.. I dont' think i could fit 3/8 rods without a bit of grinding.. the 5/16 is really close already

k..pushrods with .030 preload come out at 6.755... i am shocked at the pushrod angle on a small block though.. my god.. I did a search and am glad to see it's normal.. I dont' think i could fit 3/8 rods without a bit of grinding.. the 5/16 is really close already
My push rod works just fine no grinding needed. Just filling in for Karl. :lol:

BTW.. anyone know an approx price for smith bros? i assume around 300 a set? Seems there is a place called OE pushrods near me that makes pushrods for a lot of other companies that rebrand them.. and are bout 10 miles away.. might see if anyone has used them before.

-
Back