Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For the guy that has everything Mopar. Attn: @66340SEDAN you need one of these. (for your kids)

357442381_266113859374800_375060825340321819_n.jpg

Good Morning All! Working some OT today so another drive-by from me. Wife's surgery went pretty good, still has the stint in for 3-4 more weeks but isn't feeling any pain from it. I'll check in later, have a Great Saturday!

Good Morning All! Working some OT today so another drive-by from me. Wife's surgery went pretty good, still has the stint in for 3-4 more weeks but isn't feeling any pain from it. I'll check in later, have a Great Saturday!
Good to hear.

Had to order some 12" calipers to measure pushrods, finally showed up.. reading up i saw i need a ball bearing to measure the cup/ball style? is there another way in case i can't find one laying around..
And just bout time to clean my bench off so i can rip into the trans

Had to order some 12" calipers to measure pushrods, finally showed up.. reading up i saw i need a ball bearing to measure the cup/ball style? is there another way in case i can't find one laying around..

No, you will need a ball bearing (5/16" I think) to measure the length as the cup in the end of the pushrod is not a half circle and you won't get an exact measurement...

Where ya been Amigo?

No, you will need a ball bearing (5/16" I think) to measure the length as the cup in the end of the pushrod is not a half circle and you won't get an exact measurement...

Well pewp.. will have to find one then :)

BTW.. who has a good deal on pushrods? or just go smith brothers? seems to be most peoples choice now..

You can't really see them... but so many bees in the myrtle... it has a steady hum... you can about feel the vibration working in the flower beds underneath

20230819_124105.jpg

Soon i will be taking pictures of a big boat. Kim’s girlfriend’s first tine on a cruise ship. Should be fun.

-
Back