Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
BTW.. anyone know an approx price for smith bros? i assume around 300 a set? Seems there is a place called OE pushrods near me that makes pushrods for a lot of other companies that rebrand them.. and are bout 10 miles away.. might see if anyone has used them before.
I just paid $256 yesterday

BTW.. anyone know an approx price for smith bros? i assume around 300 a set? Seems there is a place called OE pushrods near me that makes pushrods for a lot of other companies that rebrand them.. and are bout 10 miles away.. might see if anyone has used them before.
Smith Brothers

We got back home and discovered the AC is not working. Currently it's 107 with a high of 109 later. The furnace fan is running so closed all the window blinds and got some fans running. Surprisingly it isn't too bad. I called my HVAC guy, and he can't get to us until tomorrow. We'll make it.
You have been in hotter places

Ever get hart burn planing dinner for the night before you cook it?
Think my stomach is telling me No Fred don't even think about cooking that.

Totally BA! I love it!of course I may be a bit biased!

IMG_0055.jpeg

IMG_1638.jpeg

Ever get hart burn planing dinner for the night before you cook it?
Think my stomach is telling me No Fred don't even think about cooking that.
Like tremors before an earthquake...
Was going to do a left over sloppy joe sauce wrapped up a tortilla shell with beans and cheese and a bit of Jalapenos and lots of garlic.
Can't imagine any of that causing a problem... :rofl:

Went to Palmer for the parade and stopped in some shoppes. Little sightseeing at Matsu river bridge

20230819_142052.jpg

20230819_142302.jpg

20230819_142406.jpg

20230819_133847.jpg

-
Back